Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Flames Of Fury

7_M_E_T_A_7

If you had any brains you would spy but i guess your one of the kids that think FoF will dominate on day.

Not at all, Its not always about being #1 if anything I would rather be the under dogs and have a challenge rather than be #1, Because if you think about rs is pretty much shit without pking, and a challenge keeps it from getting boring. If you think about it, Who is rot going to fight without the alliance? Really no one. So basically you have a few options Go f2p, Continue to crash p2p fights (which eventually you will get tired of), or basically close. Prove me if im wrong, but what does rot think about there future in p2p?

rugbyrainbow

If you had any brains you would spy but i guess your one of the kids that think FoF will dominate on day.

Not everyone joins a clan to be #1 kid. The FoF members join and stick around because they obviously enjoy the community and the PKing.

Edited by rugbyrainbow

Matt

Not at all, Its not always about being #1 if anything I would rather be the under dogs and have a challenge rather than be #1, Because if you think about rs is pretty much shit without pking, and a challenge keeps it from getting boring. If you think about it, Who is rot going to fight without the alliance? Really no one. So basically you have a few options Go f2p, Continue to crash p2p fights (which eventually you will get tired of), or basically close. Prove me if im wrong, but what does rot think about there future in p2p?

Did you just say we're going to get tired of crashing P2P?

http://rs-rot.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8890

rugbyrainbow

Did you just say we're going to get tired of crashing P2P?

http://rs-rot.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8890

Correct me if I'm wrong but surely RoT's never just crashed fights to be either teamed up on or for the other clans to leave as you have no actual real fights now =/. Surely you cant enjoy this and also wasn't there a poll done recently asking if members enjoyed crashing fights still and it was about 50% who said no?

Edited by rugbyrainbow

Jasonnnnnn

So basically what your saying is that your going to continue to crash everyone's fights until p2p dies?, Or until a clan emerges that can defeat RoT?

Or several demolishings from the alliance :\.

Harry

Correct me if I'm wrong but surely RoT's never just crashed fights to be either teamed up on or for the other clans to leave as you have no actual real fights now =/. Surely you cant enjoy this and also wasn't there a poll done recently asking if members enjoyed crashing fights still and it was about 50% who said no?

Where can i find this poll?

rugbyrainbow

Perhaps it was just full members.

Jasonnnnnn

After i left they asked me several questions, one being what was RoTs stance on all the crashing. I remember thier being a topic about RoT's future and if my memory serves me correct about 42% of RoT (i think) wanted to let the other clans grow.

Fazt

You idiots can try to team up, but if your butt buddies aren't online you get your fucking graves shat on like tonight, go back to the soul wars lobby greasy ass fucking Brits. Your the shit stain on the underpants of the clan world, if you were to close again, nobody would give two shits. Take your stank ass self and get off our forums.

Are you saying entire Brutality will be offline at the same time when FoF needs them? Not very likely man... Not likely.

Harry

After i left they asked me several questions, one being what was RoTs stance on all the crashing. I remember thier being a topic about RoT's future and if my memory serves me correct about 42% of RoT (i think) wanted to let the other clans grow.

And how does that relate to how fun people find crashing?

Jasonnnnnn

Are you saying entire Brutality will be offline at the same time when FoF needs them? Not very likely man... Not likely.

This ^ Your forgetting all the clans in the alliance are GMT. So the only way you can attempt to defeat us now is outlasting until your timezone. But respect for attempting to fight atleast.

7_M_E_T_A_7

I don't even see how crashing is fun, you hit us it lasts about 5seconds as we walk away maybe you get like 10kills total as a clan?:)

Jasonnnnnn

And how does that relate to how fun people find crashing?

i didnt say anything about it affecting how much you enjoy crashing. All im saying is that 2/5 of your members wanted to let other clans grow :\.

Harry

This ^ Your forgetting all the clans in the alliance are GMT. So the only way you can attempt to defeat us now is outlasting until your timezone. But respect for attempting to fight atleast.

"Us" I came back from a 4 day vacation i remember you being RoT and now you consider yourself a member of "the alliance" and you think you know what you're talking about. :lol: Back to runescape community for you.

Edited by Grimstriper