Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Brutality already down

What is Brutality's Downfall?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Barlow120

Voted all, Unlucky Brut R[]FL

Toastninja5

welcome back fazt.

Baller

Hes back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fazt

Yeah and it had some of the same people in both of the windows, and only accounted for 74(?) of your "100 man pull"

We started 92, peaked 104, ended 86 and screenie at 74. But with your logic I'm guessing we kicked all intros after 86 and took screenie just for this day? :rolleyes:

Kylemartin60

why are you still trying fazt, give up already and find something productive to do with your day ;)

Pk Wit P Hat

At least they fight back here

Agreed.

Matt

We started 92, peaked 104, ended 86 and screenie at 74. But with your logic I'm guessing we kicked all intros after 86 and took screenie just for this day? :rolleyes:

Yeah exactly.

I mean you don't need to try and hide that we have a spy by faking vent pictures, There were probably 3 or 4 people at that event who were spying for me and they're still Brutality, so instead of trying to deny that we have spies, go find them. Keifer put you in power for a reason, don't let him down.

Although I'm sure you will, because well, you're Fazt.

Harry

Funny how they stepped it up, realised they are shit and got smacked, so are now trying to avoid us. :lol:

Fazt

Yeah exactly.

I mean you don't need to try and hide that we have a spy by faking vent pictures, There were probably 3 or 4 people at that event who were spying for me and they're still Brutality, so instead of trying to deny that we have spies, go find them. Keifer put you in power for a reason, don't let him down.

Although I'm sure you will, because well, you're Fazt.

I'm guessing thats why you prepped for sunday "knowing" we'd go out yet without us having any plans whatsoever to go out?

Toastninja5

I'm guessing thats why you prepped for sunday "knowing" we'd go out yet without us having any plans whatsoever to go out?

but you did go out?

Matt

You don't need to post for me to know, I know how you think.

See, you're trying to play games with us thinking we'll get bored and leave you alone, I've been in RoT enough to see other clans do it and needless to say, it doesn't work. Of course you're going to PK, it's a Sunday. I know you had no posted plans, but I knew you were going out. I heard Keifer's little talk there that Morning on Sunday about waiting til we ended to crash RDK. And I was right, you went to F2P and we met you there, sent you to CWA, bored your Member/FA's, and you to lost to CoR.

Fazt

but you did go out?

Yeah we AC'd Rdk vs FF then we got asked by Cor for a pkri and we thought we didnt have anything better to do so w/e

Fazt

You don't need to post for me to know, I know how you think.

See, you're trying to play games with us thinking we'll get bored and leave you alone, I've been in RoT enough to see other clans do it and needless to say, it doesn't work. Of course you're going to PK, it's a Sunday. I know you had no posted plans, but I knew you were going out. I heard Keifer's little talk there that Morning on Sunday about waiting til we ended to crash RDK. And I was right, you went to F2P and we met you there, sent you to CWA, bored your Member/FA's, and you to lost to CoR.

If you really were or knew anything about our CWA fight you know we enjoyed it alot, it was a great fight and we did good.