Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Brutality already down

What is Brutality's Downfall?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nick

It appears this topic has served it's purpose :L

As always I love reading Fazt's little speeches. Nothing has topped the "Beg your parents to stay up" then losing to DI in like 5 minutes and blaming it on RoT (even though they knew we didn't do it)

Fazt

It appears this topic has served it's purpose :L

As always I love reading Fazt's little speeches. Nothing has topped the "Beg your parents to stay up" then losing to DI in like 5 minutes and blaming it on RoT (even though they knew we didn't do it)

Guessing you don't have any of my new posts?

Matt

If you really were or knew anything about our CWA fight you know we enjoyed it alot, it was a great fight and we did good.

So great 62/130~ (if you include your 15 Intros) showed up, on a Sunday.

You might want to track one of your FA's XP gains btw, I skipped.

dereadytobie

lol

Fazt

So great 62/130~ (if you include your 15 Intros) showed up, on a Sunday.

We ended with 73 on ventrilo, 5 intros (yes I don't mind them comming to f2p clanwars lol) and no, your not any kind of TM in Brutality cause we don't have any TM's using proxies and your IP is none of theirs.

Nick

Guessing you don't have any of my new posts?

I was talking about how stupid they were lol, trying to say you've made even worse?

Edit: caught my bad mistake :S

Edited by Jim Jim 15

Fazt

I was talking about how stupid they were lol, trying to say you've made even worse?

Edit: caught my bad mistake :S

Yeah, just as stupid as Mattyb teaching you to sharkbrew. and I think your sense of detecting sarcasm got lost somewhere while reading my post lol.

Matt

We ended with 73 on ventrilo, 5 intros (yes I don't mind them comming to f2p clanwars lol) and no, your not any kind of TM in Brutality cause we don't have any TM's using proxies and your IP is none of theirs.

Check again, I mean you didn't believe me when I said I had a 3rd forum account and I did, so it wouldn't hurt. I know you're not very smart, but to find a proxy do:

http://Ip.Here.###/

and if it loads a website it's a proxy.

Have fun

Fazt

Check again, I mean you didn't believe me when I said I had a 3rd forum account and I did, so it wouldn't hurt. I know you're not very smart, but to find a proxy do:

http://Ip.Here.###/

and if it loads a website it's a proxy.

Have fun

I know and the first time you logged onto deepfishing's forum account was 5 minute before I said you didn't have another. Either way it was stupid of you to give me your forum account just like that.

Matt

I know and the first time you logged onto deepfishing's forum account was 5 minute before I said you didn't have another. Either way it was stupid of you to give me your forum account just like that.

I already have another one for when you say I haven't been on 4

Fazt

I already have another one for when you say I haven't been on 4

Didn't you say you had 4 spys? Doesnt that make 5? 1 forum account and 4 spys?

Matt

Didn't you say you had 4 spys? Doesnt that make 5? 1 forum account and 4 spys?

??

Kylemartin60

Yeah, just as stupid as Mattyb teaching you to sharkbrew. and I think your sense of detecting sarcasm got lost somewhere while reading my post lol.

your voice is that fuckin monotone, we cannot detect sarcasm in your voice, let alone your writing.

Fazt

??

"There were probably 3 or 4 people at that event who were spying for me and they're still Brutality"

Thats 3-4 people. And then you have a forum account. Thats 4-5 forum accounts total.

Wait does this mean we'll be seeing some pre-war essays and pump ups soon? (H) (H) (H)