Parumpapapums

right now there is no emoticon suitable for the things i feel

this comes close

:hickus:

made me lol irl

Coolal

I can't say this was expected. <_<

Sythersword

This should be a lesson to any who try to step in our way again. Violent Resolution's future is bleak and there is no light at the end of this tunnel. I hope you are happy with your decision to crash us Violent Resolution, because we are going to show you how much of a mistake you have made and what kind of joke you really are. We know it, you know it, and so does the rest of the Clan World; You're about to enter a recession like no other. And how does everyone know it? Because you came to us, looking for a truce. Let me tell you something about RoT, We are always excited and ecstatic to crash you at any chance we get. There is no escaping it. You have yet to have an effect on us in P2P.

Edited by Sythersword

The Rs Getto

lmao vr out of luck?

Gino

Sad, nerds start a fight and then they want a truce. Fuck that, let's rape 'em till they die. :cheers:

Splodge

Even DI put up a better fight then you did.

Gtow

I feel bad for them, because in reality we're all people playing the same game tryin to have fun, and I'm sure a lot of them are great people if we had a chance to really get to know them. Due to their leadership and some very cocky members though, we're at war. All of the propaganda in the world cannot save them, because we honestly don't care. RoT plays this game for fun, and we don't care what other people think about us, that's one thing vR need to keep in mind.

Barbus12

vr members still talking shit saying "you havent seen anything yet" vr your a shit clan full of mass recruited meatsheilds. you are a shit clan lol. you dont even deserve to be in top 20 lol. Lithuanian forces pulls more then you.

Numbers`

Fucking pussies LOL :rip: vr