Sign in to follow this  
Matt

VR on their Knees

Bs Emperor

Why a truce VR?

You already one-itemed us, post shit on RSC, and lost a ton of rune sets.

I enjoy it since my BHR went up 150 the last month cause of you guys. :)

Lives13

time to finish em off boys :)

h0z

selling rot capes

Why didn't you reply to my pm jani taminens.

Gtow

We told you we were the real shit, and you laughed at us and told us that Cor and EoS said the same thing. In all honesty though, they were all talk. Their clans weren't created on crashing. We've been doing it and dealing with RoT vs world topics every weekend, in the old wildy we would fight through 100+ 1 itemers, we've fought through hit and run barrage attempts on us, so next time you try to talk shit about how we won't affect you guys, think again.

RoT take pride in crashing and not caring what clans think about us. Whether that's 90% of the clan world talking shit about us, or a shit clan thinking they can take us down, we've never been phased so why would you be any different vr?

Edited by Gtow

nancy

Keep truckin VR

Edit: OMFG 50 POSTS!

Edited by nancy

Jimi

I feel bad for them, because in reality we're all people playing the same game tryin to have fun, and I'm sure a lot of them are great people if we had a chance to really get to know them. Due to their leadership and some very cocky members though, we're at war. All of the propaganda in the world cannot save them, because we honestly don't care. RoT plays this game for fun, and we don't care what other people think about us, that's one thing vR need to keep in mind.

Addy-Zach

BOOM headshot.

this must be fucking demoralizing rofl.

Idioteque69

Recruit another 100 members to save yourself from dying.

Dark

Now is when VR slump continues, fun fun. Expected.

Erik`

I feel bad for them, because in reality we're all people playing the same game tryin to have fun, and I'm sure a lot of them are great people if we had a chance to really get to know them. Due to their leadership and some very cocky members though, we're at war. All of the propaganda in the world cannot save them, because we honestly don't care. RoT plays this game for fun, and we don't care what other people think about us, that's one thing vR need to keep in mind.