Sign in to follow this  
Merlini

Oh EoS.......

Godswhip

echo of silence.................

nickos

Speaking as someone at the top, all our leadership knows my feeling on this and should anyone dos they will no longer be welcome in the clan. We've had our forums and teamspeaks downed enough, I won't allow us to be responsible for any of that sort of bullshit over this game.

nancy

Yeah I had hoped it was fake but embarrassingly enough there is a public topic up in our Ban Appeal forums about it. LOL

Sigex3

Lmfao sig3x is a fucking lesbian!

Y u mad tho

From my understanding they were looking for a way to exploit the forums in order to gain access to them and then this DDoS shit was brought up by Sig3x. Not that anyone cares what I have to say on the matter but I've already punished both Sarge Alex and Joseph for this because I won't tolerate it in Echo of Silence.

Lmfao? Joseph came to me offering payment for such services.

sigex is a retarded fuck lol

...?

1, Do you really think i couldn't get into DF if i tried? IF i tried nobody would be safe imo.

I keep my head out of clan issues, because i don't play runescape.

2. I don't even like sage so there's no way in hell I'd actually do anything for him.

Hax private servers> profit.

Dagoth Odros

Lmfao sig3x is a fucking lesbian!

Y u mad tho

From my understanding they were looking for a way to exploit the forums in order to gain access to them and then this DDoS shit was brought up by Sig3x. Not that anyone cares what I have to say on the matter but I've already punished both Sarge Alex and Joseph for this because I won't tolerate it in Echo of Silence.

Lmfao? Joseph came to me offering payment for such services.

sigex is a retarded fuck lol

...?

1, Do you really think i couldn't get into DF if i tried? IF i tried nobody would be safe imo.

I keep my head out of clan issues, because i don't play runescape.

2. I don't even like sage so there's no way in hell I'd actually do anything for him.

Hax private servers> profit.

LOLCOMPUTERSCIENCEIII

Get the fuck out.