Sign in to follow this  
Merlini

Oh EoS.......

Daniela

Echo of Desperation

Guest Evan

This is the kind of shit that makes me want to quit RS...can't stand playing this game knowing people like this play it too.

Blaedr

From my understanding they were looking for a way to exploit the forums in order to gain access to them and then this DDoS shit was brought up by Sig3x. Not that anyone cares what I have to say on the matter but I've already punished both Sarge Alex and Joseph for this because I won't tolerate it in Echo of Silence.

Hope you mean that.

Anyway pretty sad that they'd go to that extent to try and hurt/get one over on DF.

SAGE

From my understanding they were looking for a way to exploit the forums in order to gain access to them and then this DDoS shit was brought up by Sig3x. Not that anyone cares what I have to say on the matter but I've already punished both Sarge Alex and Joseph for this because I won't tolerate it in Echo of Silence.

Hope you mean that.

Anyway pretty sad that they'd go to that extent to try and hurt/get one over on DF.

I'm confident that a few of those I've known through the ups and downs of our relationship with DF could verify that I don't tolerate this shit over a game.

panic philly

i noticed your not mad

Robin

How FUCKING sad EoS.

Edited by In Flames

DemEagles

This is the kind of shit that makes me want to quit RS...can't stand playing this game knowing people like this play it too.

this oh eos

Luck Z

Well they gotta find something to do rather than walk around the wilderness for 6 hrs at a time, right?