Frozen Fury

Death Troll

I don't give a Flying Fuck.

1097290-i_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

and

41575_132907220061501_6646_n.jpg

Edited by Death Troll

Dark

What they do is their own choice obviously. I would rather not throw my opinion out about them.

mrniceguyeh

dam man.. IS blazer still the leader?

Sprite

Don't know where all the negativity is coming from, so far all we've done is AC RoT's fights and try to stay out of alliances and clusters. If that makes us a weak team in the eyes of RoT then so be it but it's pretty safe to say that we're easily a Top 3 contender, if not #3 p2p outright.

Little Tony1

hi alex are you still mad that you got kicked for bsing someone for 70m lol, looks like it. i never tried getting zeldy kicked, obv im not gonna stay quiet when srs bsns occurs but what do you know lol you were like the most inactive member. anyway oh no we lost 3 gmt officials (1 still in ff but he's inactive) in an est clan rip ff lets close, we still pk daily and have enough callers that arent ranked. but like i said you wouldnt know cause you skipped like every pk trip lol. gl when you reapp

-MiKe1337 the best pker in rs 2k10 son

btw im so mad that im posting this kk ty

No, I'm not mad lol. If I was mad I would snipe trips, etc, talk shit etc, but I haven't done any of that because I'm not immature like others. I posted the topic respectfuly and truthfuly so for you to come on here and attempt to flame bait me just shows your immaturity in the matter.

On the other hand, I was more active than some of the Senior Members/Members in the team and I attend college + full time job so that's saying something so if you want to pick out the events I didn't attend because I was either in class or working, or out IRL then so be it, because frankly I could give a shit less what you think.

If you're an ex-member now, I see good things for them

Lol still at it are you Ace?

God dam, I never thought someone would be so angry after (8 months?) of me just saying you resembled borat..

But hey, who's mad?

Grace

hi alex are you still mad that you got kicked for bsing someone for 70m lol, looks like it. i never tried getting zeldy kicked, obv im not gonna stay quiet when srs bsns occurs but what do you know lol you were like the most inactive member. anyway oh no we lost 3 gmt officials (1 still in ff but he's inactive) in an est clan rip ff lets close, we still pk daily and have enough callers that arent ranked. but like i said you wouldnt know cause you skipped like every pk trip lol. gl when you reapp

No, I'm not mad lol. If I was mad I would snipe trips, etc, talk shit etc, but I haven't done any of that because I'm not immature like others. I posted the topic respectfuly and truthfuly so for you to come on here and attempt to flame bait me just shows your immaturity in the matter.

On the other hand, I was more active than some of the Senior Members/Members in the team and I attend college + full time job so that's saying something so if you want to pick out the events I didn't attend because I was either in class or working, or out IRL then so be it, because frankly I could give a shit less what you think.

God dam, I never thought someone would be so angry after (8 months?) of me just saying you resembled borat..

But hey, who's mad?

You've just argued how mature you are then yet you go and say "i don't give a shit about what you think" - why post the topic in the first place then. Surely it would be better to go and support your clan and try and resolve your problems opposted to just go talking shit about them. Nevermind i forgot, you're too mature to fit in with them, the fact people always flame you has nothing to do with you right.

Edited by Grace

Nine

But hey, who's mad?

You've just argued how mature you are then yet you go and say "i don't give a shit about what you think" - why post the topic in the first place then. Surely it would be better to go and support your clan and try and resolve your problems opposted to just go talking shit about them. Nevermind i forgot, you're too mature to fit in with them, the fact people always flame you has nothing to do with you right.

Oh she got you there 8P

Little Tony1

But hey, who's mad?

Ayo bitch tits, was I speaking to you?

Abe

But hey, who's mad?

Go document everytime you leave the house and post it on the internet in attempt to boost your already terribly low self esteem

XDaRkEsTx

plz :russianroulette:

your belly does more work than ur brain

Edited by emp

Grace

But hey, who's mad?

Well you've come on these forums to try and get some sympathy from rot members that you think might actually care about you. You're even getting flamed by your old clan mates; so no you probably weren't talking to me - but then again "i don't give a shit about what you think" - ring a bell :)?