Sign in to follow this  
Little Tony1

Frozen Fury

Guest Desire

hi alex are you still mad that you got kicked for bsing someone for 70m lol, looks like it. i never tried getting zeldy kicked, obv im not gonna stay quiet when srs bsns occurs but what do you know lol you were like the most inactive member. anyway oh no we lost 3 gmt officials (1 still in ff but he's inactive) in an est clan rip ff lets close, we still pk daily and have enough callers that arent ranked. but like i said you wouldnt know cause you skipped like every pk trip lol. gl when you reapp

-MiKe1337 the best pker in rs 2k10 son

btw im so mad that im posting this kk ty

No, I'm not mad lol. If I was mad I would snipe trips, etc, talk shit etc, but I haven't done any of that because I'm not immature like others. I posted the topic respectfuly and truthfuly so for you to come on here and attempt to flame bait me just shows your immaturity in the matter.

On the other hand, I was more active than some of the Senior Members/Members in the team and I attend college + full time job so that's saying something so if you want to pick out the events I didn't attend because I was either in class or working, or out IRL then so be it, because frankly I could give a shit less what you think.

If you're an ex-member now, I see good things for them

Lol still at it are you Ace?

God dam, I never thought someone would be so angry after (8 months?) of me just saying you resembled borat..

But hey, who's mad?

You've just argued how mature you are then yet you go and say "i don't give a shit about what you think" - why post the topic in the first place then. Surely it would be better to go and support your clan and try and resolve your problems opposted to just go talking shit about them. Nevermind i forgot, you're too mature to fit in with them, the fact people always flame you has nothing to do with you right.

Ayo bitch tits, was I speaking to you?

Well you've come on these forums to try and get some sympathy from rot members that you think might actually care about you. You're even getting flamed by your old clan mates; so no you probably weren't talking to me - but then again "i don't give a shit about what you think" - ring a bell :)?

gottem bitch

Splodge

Listen her bitch tits Grace. Nobody around here has the fucking authroity to make my fat ginger prick friend Little Tony1 shit himself. Do so again and you will loose not only your toaster, but your toenail clippers as well, women.

Bearcub

Listen her bitch tits Grace. Nobody around here has the fucking authroity to make my fat ginger prick friend Little Tony1 shit himself. Do so again and you will loose not only your toaster, but your toenail clippers as well, women.

0c8f44da-5989-490f-bcd8-85ac4e4cdf3a.jpg

l Kreiger l

troll trol troll

Why Dee Ess

Still better then brut

Little Tony1

hi alex are you still mad that you got kicked for bsing someone for 70m lol, looks like it. i never tried getting zeldy kicked, obv im not gonna stay quiet when srs bsns occurs but what do you know lol you were like the most inactive member. anyway oh no we lost 3 gmt officials (1 still in ff but he's inactive) in an est clan rip ff lets close, we still pk daily and have enough callers that arent ranked. but like i said you wouldnt know cause you skipped like every pk trip lol. gl when you reapp

No, I'm not mad lol. If I was mad I would snipe trips, etc, talk shit etc, but I haven't done any of that because I'm not immature like others. I posted the topic respectfuly and truthfuly so for you to come on here and attempt to flame bait me just shows your immaturity in the matter.

On the other hand, I was more active than some of the Senior Members/Members in the team and I attend college + full time job so that's saying something so if you want to pick out the events I didn't attend because I was either in class or working, or out IRL then so be it, because frankly I could give a shit less what you think.

God dam, I never thought someone would be so angry after (8 months?) of me just saying you resembled borat..

But hey, who's mad?

You've just argued how mature you are then yet you go and say "i don't give a shit about what you think" - why post the topic in the first place then. Surely it would be better to go and support your clan and try and resolve your problems opposted to just go talking shit about them. Nevermind i forgot, you're too mature to fit in with them, the fact people always flame you has nothing to do with you right.

Well you've come on these forums to try and get some sympathy from rot members that you think might actually care about you. You're even getting flamed by your old clan mates; so no you probably weren't talking to me - but then again "i don't give a shit about what you think" - ring a bell :)?

Sympathy? I simply posted that another official had stepped down, If your going to try to point me out, you might actually want to read what I said and then go from there.

Shadow X

Personally thought FF was better before the last time they closed, sucks they lost a few people but dosn't look like its the end.

l Kreiger l

well it's about winter wouldn't it be ironic if they died in the winter?

Weloverange

LT1, Considering all current FF officials are better then you....

Grace

But hey, who's mad?

Sympathy? I simply posted that another official had stepped down, If your going to try to point me out, you might actually want to read what I said and then go from there.

I did read what you had posted and responded to it. Whether my response has anything to do with the topic or not is regardless because i was replying to a point you made.

Edited by Grace

Creepyweird

Shit Team, always has been. what's to discuss

Gtow

If only FF knew you actually texted me their world and locations lol

Edited by Gtow

Woof

Shit Team, always has been. what's to discuss