Sign in to follow this  
Matt

EoS Member Forums

Zach

It's good that their leader is putting an end to the DDoS'ing stuff. It's a shame EoS is infested with stubborn retards that have dug themselves into a grave they can't get out of.

Taco

My god that is alot of leaving topics.

dereadytobie

It's good that their leader is putting an end to the DDoS'ing stuff. It's a shame EoS is infested with stubborn retards that have dug themselves into a grave they can't get out of.

It's not us, DF or TT that's DDoSing eos. Their officials know it and they just want their members to have some motivation/ an excuse to ddos us. Both eos and vr officials know it's sil3ntxdeath, vr officials has even offered to give out eos members IPs for him to stop.

Don't know why they're bitching that much though, we're the clan who has suffered the most forum/teamspeak downtime in this crash war. (had our teamspeaks and forums ddosed for 1½ months straight)

Edited by Ari Gold

Ludadogg0

I'm glad to see someone being a man and trying to put a stop to DDosing in the crash war.

Respect to him. Inb4r0fle-respect.

Boring EoS pics, but what can you expect from a dead clan.

CheyneyC

Sounds like they're after your rl info - No wonder their clan members are questioning their leadership lmao... taking runescape too far.

Bloodarrow42

Questioning Mr Nickos's credibility because dumbass Sage tried putting on the same appearance of "I am totally against ddosing and completely hate it" yet a few days ago the world has seen his true colors.

Gkef

Sucks about that Niels kid trying to hard to encourage his clan, when clearly nobody even gives a shit anymore lol

Merlini

Mr. Nickos Jr is against ddosing but if he really cared about whether or not his clan did it he'd actually do something about it

until then, no

Maxow

Questioning Mr Nickos's credibility because dumbass Sage tried putting on the same appearance of "I am totally against ddosing and completely hate it" yet a few days ago the world has seen his true colors.

Nickos Jr is one of the very few individual who is actually against all the forum hacking/DDoSing. Perfectly acceptable that it's hard to believe, but believe it or not, if he was still leading EoS today then they wouldn't be on death door steps. But that's not possible, so RIP EoS.

Rorolulie

lmfao eos

go die in a ditch ;$

Andrew

I like how they try to play the victim when it comes to DDoSing lmao

Zero Fear1

Ddosing is possibly the biggest pain in the ass when it comes too playing rs now. I feel like if I say something about any clan and someone in that clan has the power they will just shut down my internet, well thats not a game I would like to play if shit like that is going on.

Does Ddosing happen at least once in every top 5 clan fight now? I remember MattyB posting something on RSC that would try and resolve the problem, but did it help or was it still a hassle getting Ddosed?