Sign in to follow this  
Matt

EoS Member Forums

Pali

EoS should archive their leaving section like VR when I went through their dump box I couldn't believe what leadership has hidden from members.

Little Tony1

You can have my IRL information, as I'm sure a lot of RoT members would agree it's nothing big.

Your aiming to hurt us in the wrong ways, and your self propaganda and ego in itself is just amusing at times, and pretty pathetic to say the least.

Your clan is nothing anymore, You pull 30 to a week prep, when DK even pull more than that you should know something isn't working..

Man, It would suck to be in EoS.

Pali

Ddosing is possibly the biggest pain in the ass when it comes too playing rs now. I feel like if I say something about any clan and someone in that clan has the power they will just shut down my internet, well thats not a game I would like to play if shit like that is going on.

Does Ddosing happen at least once in every top 5 clan fight now? I remember MattyB posting something on RSC that would try and resolve the problem, but did it help or was it still a hassle getting Ddosed?

Unfortunately, as the bearer of bad news it has gone viral. DDoSing is way beyond the top 5 clans let alone the clan world itself. If indeed the Wilderness & Free Trade (staking) does return, I can only imagine DDoSing becoming even more common as a way to shut down communication and/or gain unfair kills in-game.

Bearcub

just make your member chat public eos.

might aswell

l Kreiger l

good read, they decided they are coming to p2p to fix their problems? Step into our domain and see how that goes (Y)

Zero Fear1

Ddosing is possibly the biggest pain in the ass when it comes too playing rs now. I feel like if I say something about any clan and someone in that clan has the power they will just shut down my internet, well thats not a game I would like to play if shit like that is going on.

Does Ddosing happen at least once in every top 5 clan fight now? I remember MattyB posting something on RSC that would try and resolve the problem, but did it help or was it still a hassle getting Ddosed?

Unfortunately, as the bearer of bad news it has gone viral. DDoSing is way beyond the top 5 clans let alone the clan world itself. If indeed the Wilderness & Free Trade (staking) does return, I can only imagine DDoSing becoming even more common as a way to shut down communication and/or gain unfair kills in-game.

Well that is very homosexual.

Kripz

Their forums are so bad....

sourcerer

"we will be actively seeking rot's irl details"............................

ok. if you want to play that game?

Weloverange

EOS just needs to close finally..

wolan

Nice lol, they should just give us a login