Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Aaron Plumb: I win, again.

Sfp4

I really don't see how you can consider fucking someones irl up as win, you really need to get some morales you are seriously fucked up now

get the fuck off these forums right now

Gig

I really don't see how you can consider fucking someones irl up as win, you really need to get some morales you are seriously fucked up now

Right now

Fazt

Or what? Gonna DDoS me off them? Oh crap

Sfp4

Or what? Gonna DDoS me off them? Oh crap

no but i recommend you try some of this

colgate.jpg

Merlini

look at Fazt acting like he gives a shit about what happened to reddevil at all. You will always try and find some way to exploit decisions done by enemy clans to fuel your own hatred and boost your own clans agenda

just shut the fuck up lol

Sfp4

look at Fazt acting like he gives a shit about what happened to reddevil at all. You will always try and find some way to exploit decisions done by enemy clans to fuel your own hatred and boost your own clans agenda

nigga looks like a fat ass shaggy from scooby doo with some fucked up dentures lmfao

Merlini

nigga looks like a fat ass shaggy from scooby doo with some fucked up dentures lmfao

reppin the runescape hoodie lmfao

Hell  Pure

reppin the runescape hoodie lmfao

lmfao

Nine

How ironic after what you did to Bereadytodie. The difference is that we got our hands on this info ourselves, while Beready gave it to you because he trusted you.

Guest Scotty

How ironic after what you did to Bereadytodie. The difference is that we got our hands on this info ourselves, while Beready gave it to you because he trusted you.

(THH)

Merlini

(THH)

gwas.jpg

Guest Wickedd

taking it serious, if some1 goes to his house he'll fuck you all up, kids are 15 he's like 21 idiots

im a good friend of aaron, i really hope some1 goes to his home. just sayin

he told me stuff nobody knows.

gl kids :tiphat: