yep

7-5-1993

lmao this kid got raped..

Vajiiina

LOLLLL!!!!!! ur good!

Powpang

It is what it is. :tiphat:

XDaRkEsTx

He only has 47 friends. What a fucking loser.

? I don't know what he does but I personally add people that I actually know and speak to atleast once a month. Which is what about 50 people max? How many friends do you actually have that you could rely on and confide in, honestly. For most people its 0-5.

50 friends and once a month? You must be some sort of a loner or something..

I have 433 and that's normal. Some of my mates and most chicks etc have over 1000 ?

You obviously don't go out since you only have 50 friends. You add people uve just met at parties.

OT: lol. idk whether i should say nice life or you guys take this game too seriously

Jamie

? I don't know what he does but I personally add people that I actually know and speak to atleast once a month. Which is what about 50 people max? How many friends do you actually have that you could rely on and confide in, honestly. For most people its 0-5.

I have 433 and that's normal. Some of my mates and most chicks etc have over 1000 ?

You obviously don't go out since you only have 50 friends. You add people uve just met at parties.

OT: lol. idk whether i should say nice life or you guys take this game too seriously

If u talk to 433 people on facebook every day then u have no real friends

XDaRkEsTx

I add people i know? If i go onto a mates profile there'd probably be 200 mutual friends just from one of my mates profile.

Who said I add them all anyway. Someone doesn't have a social life.... You've probably met more than 50 people at parties and ur telling me that having 50 friends is normal on facebook. Being at school you have at least 150 lol... No idea what ur talking about but it sounds like u go to the library during lunch and go on rot forums

edit: i dont kno any1 with 50 friends LOL. people have at least 200 minimum? idk where ur from but u must live in a sheltered home community

Edited by XDaRkEsTx

Merlini

pretty much

XDaRkEsTx

pretty much

u have more friends on runescape than facebook.

u kno a lot.

Daniela

i dont kno any1 with 50 friends LOL. people have at least 200 minimum? idk where ur from but u must live in a sheltered home community

Don't know who you think you are to come here and try to flame/troll us on our forums but I highly suggest you stop doing it.

Edited by Daniela

Jamie

pretty much

u have more friends on runescape than facebook.

u kno a lot.

I feel sorry for retards like u lol

Pete

i have 19 facebook friends now wat of it