Sign in to follow this  
b289

Late Night Feast

x0i

Gf di stay out of our wild

RanGerBenil

Might wanna stick to castle wars Di. Good job.

Zero Fear1

Good Job.

Was too late but just in time to kill the chaos elly. (THH)

No clue why you're all flaming them though. (N)

Edited by Zero Fear1

Zero Fear1

Gf di stay out of our wild

yeah, let's just sit in it by ourselves playing with our dicks.

Edited by Zero Fear1

dapperdrunk

was fun di...

oWiJeK9.jpg

Emanpop

Half of them scattered like flies and the other half died with their runescape honor intact. Very good.

Harry

Being courteous didn't work so why bother. (They bottled it yesterday) They've put all of our victories down to 1 itemers.

weston_b

Spam towers were amazing gj boys.

Zero Fear1

Being courteous didn't work so why bother. (They bottled it yesterday) They've put all of our victories down to 1 itemers.

Dude, it's obvious RoT has the upper advantage right now. I'm sure they realize it, I think everyone realizes it, so why throw the obvious around swinging your cocks around like it really is 2007?

Harry

Dude, it's obvious RoT has the upper advantage right now. I'm sure they realize it, I think everyone realizes it, so why throw the obvious around swinging your cocks around like it really is 2007?

Well they still persist in making excuses. Most people are making a joke about them actually going castle wars to practice. It's just banter, relax...

Zero Fear1

Well they still persist in making excuses. Most people are making a joke about them actually going castle wars to practice. It's just banter, relax...

banter wouldn't be the word i'd use, but i'm just throwing out what I think, not annoyed by it just kinda dissapointed.

Edited by Zero Fear1