Sign in to follow this  
b289

Late Night Feast

Rob 92

Half of them scattered like flies and the other half died with their runescape honor intact. Very good.

In reality 2 DI died and the rest went to bank because they had eaten food to loot 420 kills but ye lol

Korey

Fastest fight i've ever seen. GG Di.

Diving

was ezy as fk

Obey My Zerk

Good Job

Z A C K

lmao @ magickill100 dippin out with the quickness. Sad nerd vowed he wouldnt join DI when 2k7 came out.

Just a protip, in fights when you see him call it out hard, he will always be barraging.

Z A C K

No clue why you're all flaming them though. (N)

Being courteous didn't work so why bother. (They bottled it yesterday) They've put all of our victories down to 1 itemers.

Dude, it's obvious RoT has the upper advantage right now. I'm sure they realize it, I think everyone realizes it, so why throw the obvious around swinging your cocks around like it really is 2007?

Well they still persist in making excuses. Most people are making a joke about them actually going castle wars to practice. It's just banter, relax...

banter wouldn't be the word i'd use, but i'm just throwing out what I think, not annoyed by it just kinda dissapointed.

Sorry to disappoint you oh great one, we will try harder to earn your approval over our runescape antics.

Rob56

DI is so awful now, it's embarrassing to those who were in the original :$

This, almost feel bad for them

Emanpop

No clue why you're all flaming them though. (N)

Being courteous didn't work so why bother. (They bottled it yesterday) They've put all of our victories down to 1 itemers.

Dude, it's obvious RoT has the upper advantage right now. I'm sure they realize it, I think everyone realizes it, so why throw the obvious around swinging your cocks around like it really is 2007?

Well they still persist in making excuses. Most people are making a joke about them actually going castle wars to practice. It's just banter, relax...

banter wouldn't be the word i'd use, but i'm just throwing out what I think, not annoyed by it just kinda dissapointed.

We're all ~20 years old now. If someone tells you to go back to castle wars and it rattles you, you should probably re-think your views on a lot of things.

Double 0 7

Couldnt help but notice they only had ONE mager and he was the 1st one to run off....

Back to castle wars for you. Need more practice.

Darkwiza

It's ok castle wars is still available for non-wilderness participants

Metal666Punk

nice job rot

Villiska

Damn son why am I always MIA for these late night hits

~Ghetto

Can't beat free shit. Keep it up.

`Ankit

Damn son why am I always MIA for these late night hits

BAD MEMBER IS BAD AHAHAHAHAHAHA GGGGGGGG