Sign in to follow this  
Creepyweird

Worst clanning experience

`Ankit

holy knights

they were a stronk klan

D A B O M B

In 2011 I was in a team/clan of close friends and the leader would smoke oxy constantly, and come on ts then bitch and complain forever.

He couldn't handle him self and would fuck up all the pk trips because he was too loaded

Smoked oxies... how sure about that are you?

Pretty sure, he used to do it on skype

But yeh I was good friends with him and then he started turning into an asshole

Dillon

My 2 months into Dk was complete shit. Dk basically got into a crashwar with TT and couldn't handle it and just stand in single while TT was hunting them. Vr when they fought solace 120 vs 80 and just took a fake ending in w20 because they couldn't take a loss.

Edited by Ruon3bs

bomb

My 2 months into Dk was complete shit. Dk basically got into a crashwar with TT and couldn't handle it and just stand in single while TT was hunting them. Vr when they fought solace 120 vs 80 and just took a fake ending in w20 because they couldn't take a loss.

deh it is

Spikey

When ludadogg0 choose poker boys over Reign of Terror and then joined Divine Forces. Loneliest days of my claning career.

Ludadogg0

When ludadogg0 choose poker boys over Reign of Terror and then joined Divine Forces. Loneliest days of my claning career.

LOL sorry baby.

Being in RDk and seeing us pull 40 to a prep pk on a Saturday then 80 to karaoke on a Sunday. Sitting in FOG and constantly hearing about Sinxp8's 2 year plan to put RDK at the #1 spot. Also getting yelled at by Sinxp8 for someone barraging the fall in when it was him doing it.

And leaving RoT for Poker and Eman and then regretting it later.

`Ankit

deh it is

my nigga couldn't handle the jb00m brah

duv

Overall I had a lot of fun in Solace and I don't regret anything. But holy fuck Fm11 was annoying with his constant raging and yelling like wtf is his problem l0l

The time span that sucked the most was the big crash war between Sol/ph/tt etc vs vr/gen/eos where it was literally just mass sniping until early in the morning. Shoulda joined my pal Edgar up in the general store lmfao.

this that nigga was hands down insane LOL

Mawderator

Probably any of the crash wars that Solace got into with the exception of the PH/DF one. I joined the sniper unit for the sole purpose of not having to listen to Lucas be a spastic.

Villiska

Probably my first ever RoT pk I attended back in 2009 when Inuyasha Xpk and Sythersword said it'd be okay for me to bring full Moonclan to a fight. As soon as I teled into greaters, Marty flamed the FUCK out of me on Teamspeak for it in front of the entire clan.

A month or so later I got kicked for skipping a fight I thought was non-mand while I was 26king, lmfao...

Edited by Villiska

Ethan

Evan and Delinius posting on the forums after I got mod ;-;

Hell  Pure

Running my own little lure/multi team with 10-15 mates back in the day, only to get caught on login by "Tha Outlawz" and lose all my shit. I didn't realise until like a year later we must of had a spy LOL.

Even though I was a super noob we still had fun times though.

Bearcub

definitely being in rot i fkn hate this clan

thank god somebody said this i thought i was the only one that felt this way

Bearcub

LOL sorry baby.

Being in RDk and seeing us pull 40 to a prep pk on a Saturday then 80 to karaoke on a Sunday. Sitting in FOG and constantly hearing about Sinxp8's 2 year plan to put RDK at the #1 spot. Also getting yelled at by Sinxp8 for someone barraging the fall in when it was him doing it.

And leaving RoT for Poker and Eman and then regretting it later.

But dude

sinxp8 was like

the coolest and most down

to earth leader

that the clan

world has ever seen.

SHABI SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY!