Sign in to follow this  
Creepyweird

Worst clanning experience

Mazing_7

easily

Yup... worst day ever.

Dillon

My 2 months into Dk was complete shit. Dk basically got into a crashwar with TT and couldn't handle it and just stand in single while TT was hunting them. Vr when they fought solace 120 vs 80 and just took a fake ending in w20 because they couldn't take a loss.

YOU ARE STILL A VR MEMBER. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A WORTH PILE OF SHIT VR MEMBER.

So will you. (THH)

AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU ARE STILL BRITISH LOL

inb4shitstorm

Kid, you'll still play World of Warcraft :yao:

Sawcats

My 2 months into Dk was complete shit. Dk basically got into a crashwar with TT and couldn't handle it and just stand in single while TT was hunting them. Vr when they fought solace 120 vs 80 and just took a fake ending in w20 because they couldn't take a loss.

YOU ARE STILL A VR MEMBER. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A WORTH PILE OF SHIT VR MEMBER.

So will you. (THH)

AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU ARE STILL BRITISH LOL

inb4shitstorm

Kid, you'll still play World of Warcraft :yao:

Wow man you sure got me

Sawcats

joining rot, never again

OH SHIT.

Saxon503

at the Sol+PD+Tt vs Vr+Eos+Gen+Cd crash war, when it got to only Sol+tt vs Vr+Eos+Cd i had to leave because of real life obligations and was the first time ever i left a clan in a middle of their crash war. was the biggest mistake in my leaving topic i confessed about spying on solace 10months before rejoining Solace at the Sol vs Ph+Df crash war, also after leaving Solace i leaked useless topics to Vr so i can get into Vr and Spied on them for Danne to make my last move before quitting runescape. i spied for a week or two on Vr and it was the most boring 2 weeks ever on rs lol . Vr have the worst community, worst quality and all their member hate each other....

Edited by Saxon503

Zetta

VR's crash war with EOS/GEN sucked so bad, didn't enjoy that at all. It was honestly just a giant face palm, and I was sick of Dennis' crap honestly. Inactive leader input ftw. Not to mention streetboy was an official as well as people like Blazer hitting off people in the clan.

Desg

when my pure team got hit on logon during pvp by a team of level 90 mains was a sad day for our ghostly robes

Rob 92

I once spent a few moments in rot vent.

holy shit

Edited by Rob 92

ales

holy shit

And then you went to Di's ts only to see Buzzb (45 year old slut) and winzent in "ze love channel" and the only kids who actually kept Di's ts alive are now in RoT

b289

holy shit

wasn't this the only event you came to?

good times

Harry

I still to this day don't understand the whole concept of them not being able to pray. Limiting people from using a certain in-game feature is so fucking retarded.

Rob 92

holy shit

wasn't this the only event you came to?

good times

duno m8

samuel

the blacknights around 07 . I was blacklisted from the clan because I found the picture of the leader, which looked old enough to be everyones granny, and posted it on the member boards

Edited by samuel

`Ankit

the blacknights. I was blacklisted from the clan because I found the picture of the leader, which looked old enough to be everyones granny, and posted it on the member boards

seems like everyone was really happy!!