Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Tuesday: RoT vs Clan World

Guest Desire

Easy.

If it was easy why did you lose wtf..

looked fun (Y)

haha... u again? i told u 1nc.. i tell u again ( 1 more time ) u r fegit u will always be (fegit) and there's no way around it. ur known as rob loser92 to me and thats final. now gtfo!!!

Whats with the intense flames bro? Can't even ask a question around here.. wow..

grats on 99 stre

Danne

Easy.

looked fun (Y)

haha... u again? i told u 1nc.. i tell u again ( 1 more time ) u r fegit u will always be (fegit) and there's no way around it. ur known as rob loser92 to me and thats final. now gtfo!!!

Whats with the intense flames bro? Can't even ask a question around here.. wow..

grats on 99 stre

desire - 2

rob loser92 - 0

Guest Desire

Easy.

looked fun (Y)

grats on 99 stre

desire - 2

rob loser92 - 0

Aceman

that bitch has a weird ass

Pond

Seems like a pretty shit night.

We had like ~90opts out in p2p earliar, hoping DI would at least attempt to hit you, but typical DI didnt

Beanie

Saw the topic title and thought it was quite plausible that RoT took on the clan world and won

Aw clan world so bad

Rob 92

Saw the topic title and thought it was quite plausible that RoT took on the clan world and won

Aw clan world so bad

RoT took on eos and gen whilst being teamed with another clan and lost after prepping for a month. But ye clan world is bad sure.

Whilst RoT were getting smacked on their big day we cleared P2p (like we do everyday)

130611234035.png

Edited by Rob 92

b289

Only reason you went P2P is because you knew it was safe l0l, gl pking when we don't have a fight

Guest Desire

Aw clan world so bad

RoT took on eos and gen whilst being teamed with another clan and lost after prepping for a month. But ye clan world is bad sure.

Whilst RoT were getting smacked on their big day we cleared P2p (like we do everyday)

130611234035.png

is it coincidence that u go p2p when were f2p? vice versa

Rob 92

What do you mean gl pking?

We've been pking every day for the past 2 months.

Creepyweird

Easy.

looked fun (Y)

Your trolling does not work here

jQybj5h.gif

Beanie

Aw clan world so bad

Are you trying to convince me RoT prepped for a month for EoS and Gen?

image.png

Nicole-Richie-Thats-Not-Cute-Reaction-Gi

Edited by Beanie

Danne

look at the state of di lmao

its ur time to shine!

Pond

Aw clan world so bad

130611234035.png

Where were you pking? cause we were out? unless u went out after us and hid from us?

Rob 92

Aw clan world so bad

130611234035.png

Where were you pking? cause we were out? unless u went out after us and hid from us?

Good luck on your intro little guy