Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Tuesday: RoT vs Clan World

Southpole114

dominated

Pond

Saw the topic title and thought it was quite plausible that RoT took on the clan world and won

Aw clan world so bad

RoT took on eos and gen whilst being teamed with another clan and lost after prepping for a month. But ye clan world is bad sure.

Whilst RoT were getting smacked on their big day we cleared P2p (like we do everyday)

130611234035.png

Where were you pking? cause we were out? unless u went out after us and hid from us?

Good luck on your intro little guy

im not ROT. Im in AF.

Had 90 opts walking around hoping you(di) would hit rot in p2p then maybe we could join in. We killed some raggers and some Nr(?), yet didnt seem to see you out???

Edit:Presuming ur DI(?) because theres a dude spamming "di" in your picture

Edited by Pond

Rob 92

Saw the topic title and thought it was quite plausible that RoT took on the clan world and won

Aw clan world so bad

RoT took on eos and gen whilst being teamed with another clan and lost after prepping for a month. But ye clan world is bad sure.

Whilst RoT were getting smacked on their big day we cleared P2p (like we do everyday)

130611234035.png

Where were you pking? cause we were out? unless u went out after us and hid from us?

im not ROT. Im in AF.

Had 90 opts walking around hoping you(di) would hit rot in p2p then maybe we could join in. We killed some raggers and some Nr(?), yet didnt seem to see you out???

Damn to imply DI would hide from AF is pretty damn ambitious, i like that.

Not seen you guys since this i think

130605230134.png

Guest Desire

Aw clan world so bad

130611234035.png

im not ROT. Im in AF.

130605230134.png

hahaa this guys almost as big a retard as jim jim, takes a picture of like every little moment that happens on rs.. jk he fucking does do it and he's a little down sindrum fker dog28.

kill urself u limp dick fegot

Rob 92

Aw clan world so bad

130611234035.png

im not ROT. Im in AF.

130605230134.png

hahaa this guys almost as big a retard as jim jim, takes a picture of like every little moment that happens on rs.. jk he fucking does do it and he's a little down sindrum fker dog28.

kill urself u limp dick fegot

This.

Harry

Do you actually believe the stuff you spout? Like c'mon. If you think we got smacked watch the video and the only time you've P2P pked in the last 3 days is when we were in F2P.

Rob 92

Do you actually believe the stuff you spout? Like c'mon. If you think we got smacked watch the video and the only time you've P2P pked in the last 3 days is when we were in F2P.

130610214743.png

Heres a picture from the 10th. We're the most active clan in rs.

Your first sentence is ironic as balls since it looks like you've been appointed RoTs propaganda king which is a role that pretty much entails lying about what actually happened.

Harry

Your first sentence is ironic as balls since it looks like you've been appointed RoTs propaganda king which is a role that pretty much entails lying about what actually happened.

Damn, one dds kill. Very nice. We hit you at portals everyday and you run with your tails between your legs. Also, please tell me where in any of my have topics I have lied.

Rob 92

Damn, one dds kill. Very nice. We hit you at portals everyday and you run with your tails between your legs. Also, please tell me where in any of my have topics I have lied.

The loots irrelevent lol.

You lie on every topic constantly. Your first sentence says DI wasn't in the wild - we were. You imply the fight was 2v1 - You were teamed with PH. It's a constant river of bullshit.

Anyway gunna chill on an active forum before all your jimmys start orbitting.

Creepyweird

You lie on every topic constantly. Your first sentence says DI wasn't in the wild - we were. You imply the fight was 2v1 - You were teamed with PH. It's a constant river of bullshit.

Damn Brians dick must be fully inserted into your mouth for you to believe that shit kid lmfao

TP0zh.jpg

Pond

Aw clan world so bad

130611234035.png

im not ROT. Im in AF.

130605230134.png

We are out pretty much everyday. Rot can verify this.

Harry

Yes, you went in the wild once we were in a fight, congratulations. The fight was 2 vs 1 until they went to maze. Ask PH we piled them as well. Sorry if that doesn't comply with whatever 'RoT got smacked' story you were told but that doesn't mean it's bullshit.

Pond

Either they have shit scout(cause we were in w2 around 50s/new gate for like an hour) or they pk at a ridiculous timezone or on some crappy worlds because we couldnt find them

Edit: and yes everytime we left 50s/new gate we left a few scouts in the area to catch any clans/teams at 50s. Didnt see DI

Edited by Pond

Harry

Either they have shit scout(cause we were in w2 around 50s/new gate for like an hour) or they pk at a ridiculous timezone or on some crappy worlds because we couldnt find them

Edit: and yes everytime we left 50s/new gate we left a few scouts in the area to catch any clans/teams at 50s. Didnt see DI

Yeah, Thomas messaged me saying you guys were going to see if anyone was around in P2P but noone showed.

Guest Desire

130610214743.png

ur worse than jimjim