M I K E Y

Anyone actually read this? lol

Dark Nite666

they're taking over! :D

Nomansyed9

did read

wish i didnt

KC4
The amount of people that just went "lol didn't read" proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.
All of you try and impress each other with these funny unoriginal comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.
Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" RoT boards.

Eruzione

The amount of people that just went "lol didn't read" proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.
All of you try and impress each other with these funny unoriginal comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.
Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" RoT boards.

lol didnt read

Villiska

lol didnt read

lol didnt read

`Ankit

lol didnt read

lol didnt read

can confirm i didn't read

B``

lol didnt read

lol didnt read

can confirm i didn't read

0x reads lol