Eazy

ur gay

Edited by Eazy

RanGerBenil

did read

wish i didnt

lmfao same ffs.

Ludadogg0

Private Cawk I'm going to have to ask you to stand down.

OllieUK

did not read

Andrew

One style Kyle

Broseph Joe

The amount of people that just went "lol didn't read" proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.
All of you try and impress each other with these funny unoriginal comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.
Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" RoT boards.

3qaUd.png

KC4

The amount of people that just went "lol didn't read" proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.
All of you try and impress each other with these funny unoriginal comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.
Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" RoT boards.

3qaUd.png

negged for life
and even if you get banned, ill make sure i find out what your new account is and neg you for life there
and if you move forum, guess what? ill find out what forum you've moved to, ill build my reputation there, and fukin neg the fuk out of you for life there
your life is fuked, do you understand? your life is actually fuked.

Milan

Hell ya kyle, I didn't read

Sfp4

i honestly hope you die somewhere when you get shipped out

Actually no i hope i see you on cnn getting your head cut off so i can enjoy in the festivities

and shut the fuck up faggot trying to make rot jokes youve been shitposting these forums for like 2 weeks and think your cool

Edited by Sfp4

Villiska

Actually no i hope i see you on cnn getting your head cut off so i can enjoy in the festivities

and shut the fuck up faggot trying to make rot jokes youve been shitposting these forums for like 2 weeks and think your cool

A nigger, a Jew, and a grossly obese Mexican man walk into a gay bar. They approach a cum-gargling faggot with a 2-inch long always-flaccid penis using a laptop at a table.

"You wanna come back to our place?" the nigger asks the faggot. "You can toss my Mexican friend's rancid herpes-and-shit-covered salad and jerk my Jewish friend's wart-and-pimple-covered penis while I ram my giant unlubed nigger-cock into your gaping oft-fucked asshole."

"Litterally nothing in the world would make me happier," says the faggot. "But first I need to quote this guy named RICE on RoT forums. It will just take a moment."

Milan

Pretty sure I don't know who you are nor do I give fuck about what you say LOL the fact that I can post something like LOL DIDN'T READ and get a reaction out of you is priceless. I think you need anger management.

Yes I read, wish I didn't tho