Sign in to follow this  
Gkef

Violent October

krunal930

tbh id chose beyota over dillon any day..

your clan already accepted dillon

cause ppl wanted too give him a chance for whatever reason l0l

tbh id chose beyota over dillon any day..

your clan already accepted dillon

Krunal you were just asking me to rejoin your clan not too long ago.

niggah no1 wants u back not even phaeo/chance l0l

Atilio

haters? its 2k13 bro's :/

Dude Vr sucks bro. I only rejoined so I can spy on them lmao.

yo got decline, they didnt accept you, saw your apply getting deleted several times

Idc if I got accepted or not, I would of still spied on that shit clan anyways lol and echoed ts. Like this one for example which I echoed. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smt6om3BLxU&feature=player_embedded

It's sad to say Vr callers are nothing but a joke now and all you hear is Kaochinx bitching at Greg just because he didn't call. It's not my fault the people who cam1mill claims to not speak English should up in rag range/pure melee.

you are so downie :facepalm:

Lmao, if you're going to flame at least do it right you fucking noob lol. Don't get mad cause I echoed Vr's ts to Rot. You have 10 other audio spies to catch.

:yao:

Do you seriously think that echo's and leaks matters in 2k13 when runescape is dying? and do you seriously think they will accept you? idiot u're a reject of the clan world, even if you leak admin logs no one clan is going to accept you, u're so stupid plus you're a waste of space in the world LOL.

ps: dont send me inbox you cock sucker and ur attempts on looking for friends

Yea it does because your officials get so butt hurt over it and then make a propaganda topic to try and lie about not being hurt when they complain in private forums. .

P.S. I asked you why you were posting on Rot's forums since you're a honored vr member on forums lmao. I'm pretty sure Vr will start calling you a Rot spy now lolololol.

:grin:

I'm also enjoying you being so butt hurt.

honoured rank doesnt give any spcial access, idiot fuck

Dillon

yo got decline, they didnt accept you, saw your apply getting deleted several times

Idc if I got accepted or not, I would of still spied on that shit clan anyways lol and echoed ts. Like this one for example which I echoed. :D

It's sad to say Vr callers are nothing but a joke now and all you hear is Kaochinx bitching at Greg just because he didn't call. It's not my fault the people who cam1mill claims to not speak English should up in rag range/pure melee.

Lmao, if you're going to flame at least do it right you fucking noob lol. Don't get mad cause I echoed Vr's ts to Rot. You have 10 other audio spies to catch.

Do you seriously think that echo's and leaks matters in 2k13 when runescape is dying? and do you seriously think they will accept you? idiot u're a reject of the clan world, even if you leak admin logs no one clan is going to accept you, u're so stupid plus you're a waste of space in the world LOL.

Yea it does because your officials get so butt hurt over it and then make a propaganda topic to try and lie about not being hurt when they complain in private forums. .

P.S. I asked you why you were posting on Rot's forums since you're a honored vr member on forums lmao. I'm pretty sure Vr will start calling you a Rot spy now lolololol.

But it makes your clan think that you're a spy lol.

Atilio

But it makes your clan think that you're a spy lol.

:what: is this reject serious ? how retarded are you?

DOESNT GIVE ANY SPECIAL ACCESS

Ludadogg0

Vr.... claim to be the best.

Dillon

You're stupid as fuck lmao, learn to speak English. I don't think Vr taught you any sort of English at all. They just flamed you for being 4n and not being able to speak English properly.

Zetta

Holy fuck stop quoting each other, so hard to read this topic what the fuck

Atilio

You're stupid as fuck lmao, learn to speak English. I don't think Vr taught you any sort of English at all. They just flamed you for being 4n and not being able to speak English properly.

i'm not the one who got bullied out several times and still tried to rejoin.

Dillon

i'm not the one who got bullied out several times and still tried to rejoin.

You got bullied by Ando and kicked from Vr for bsing your own members like Goa Karo at her country clan event and the time you left Vr for solace which made me lol. So nice one though, I only rejoined to spy on Vr and I accomplished it by echoing their ts. So I got what I want. Get mad.