Sign in to follow this  
erik

VR throw the towel

Wolfmon56

"by bringing the clan world to a standstill .. the situation will change to our favor"

How...?

h0z

Anyone else notice the massive amount of irony related to the term wetback ITT

Vladi x

So racist Meh

Andrew

Sorry for not trucing ;/

Own u 1107

So they want to try and kill the clan world and accept the fact we'll always be at the top? I can deal with that

R J

The amount of anti vr (im on about the guests that turn up to everyone of our events) on this topic and ur dick is actually comical.

Beat u in a 4v1 crash war before (remember when mattyb turned you into a team to mass join corr) and closed you before so no harm in doing it again.

Enjoy your day.

p.s Harry still scared to play me on fifa #wench

brett

The amount of anti vr (im on about the guests that turn up to everyone of our events) on this topic and ur dick is actually comical. Beat u in a 4v1 crash war before (remember when mattyb turned you into a team to mass join corr) and closed you before so no harm in doing it again. Enjoy your day. p.s Harry still scared to play me on fifa #wench

The pride passion and belief is strong in this one for an EoS member that joined like 2 weeks ago

Wolfmon56

The amount of anti vr (im on about the guests that turn up to everyone of our events) on this topic and ur dick is actually comical. Beat u in a 4v1 crash war before (remember when mattyb turned you into a team to mass join corr) and closed you before so no harm in doing it again. Enjoy your day. p.s Harry still scared to play me on fifa #wench

Welcome to Reign of Terror forums.