Sign in to follow this  
erik

VR throw the towel

Fernando

VR SO GD WITH 591 DI INTROS OMFG, KAOCHINX27 BEST CALLER IN THE WORLD, HELL YH SWAG ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎(◔ д◔) ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Spikey

Losing one crash war? better start another! VR logic.

Lpfan

Whats that team irvin shit or w/e?

bl00d`

essentially disband your clan to attempt to ruin the clan world, seems cool.

klutz

jesus christ what a trainwreck

Murry deaker

The amount of anti vr (im on about the guests that turn up to everyone of our events) on this topic and ur dick is actually comical. Beat u in a 4v1 crash war before (remember when mattyb turned you into a team to mass join corr) and closed you before so no harm in doing it again. Enjoy your day. p.s Harry still scared to play me on fifa #wench

thanks for registering

bl00d`

The amount of anti vr (im on about the guests that turn up to everyone of our events) on this topic and ur dick is actually comical. Beat u in a 4v1 crash war before (remember when mattyb turned you into a team to mass join corr) and closed you before so no harm in doing it again. Enjoy your day. p.s Harry still scared to play me on fifa #wench

When RoT turned into a team they weren't in a crash war with VR, but whatever floats your boat. O wait you're obviously trolling, my bad

Edited by bl00d`

D-Shaden

closed you before so no harm in doing it again

Is this like the VR default flame that you guys use when you have absolutely nothing else to say about us. Cause pretty much every time you guys try to flame us it goes like "RoT is better but we closed you before lalll!!!!" (Which never even happened in the first place LOL)

Edited by D-Shaden