Sign in to follow this  
Shembo

Would you quit OSRS if GE was announced?

Shembo

I know most of the horrible update that pushed many of us vets out was voted down. BUT. If you check the forums there's countless topics daily about "omg i started playing in 2012 and like i need eveything handed to me" There's no doubt in my mind JaGeX will see all this and have their hand forced to repoll in which case enough retards might allow it to pass.

For or Against GE?

Why/why not?

Do you actually play the game or only for fights?

If you log in more than botting levels and fights, if GE was released, would you stop playing?

------

I'm obviously against it.

It takes away player interaction and by that I dont mean talking to you sick cunts in game, but rather players seeking one another out, controlling the prices of items. It means if you want something RIGHT NOW you're gonna pay more for it. Sort of creates a sellers market rather than a buyers where value is lost. The game has appeal when things are hard to accomplish. If it's easy interest is lost quicker imo.

Sadly, I got in some legal trouble, and can't enjoy life. So I play actively.

I would not stop playing because I'm about out of options in life right now, but I would play Legacy instead bc it would become essentially the same shit game.

Eruzione

i liked the ge, annoying as fk having to pm some random kid to buy something

cookson

i'd be for it because i don't play runescape outside fights and cbf running around trading people

Zlat

i'd be for it because i don't play runescape outside fights and cbf running around trading people

Billgodyz

Sadly, I got in some legal trouble, and can't enjoy life. So I play actively.

Explain this?

Match

Doesn't sound too bad in all honesty, saves time from hopping words teleporting etcetc

id prefer to stand in bank skilling actively rather than having to meet up with someone every time they offer to buy/sell items in small portions

esse

godbless the ge. i've become to lazy to buy shit myself

Frank`

Yeah of course it's a good update, people like you who bitch and moan about the oldschool servers getting updated too much, need to understand without updates the game would have been even more dead than it is now.

This GE is a great update, don't have to go around pming/trading people etc etc

Andrew

I wish there was a ge so I don't have to hunt down 10 retards on their own little home worlds just to restock on sets