Sign in to follow this  
Shembo

Would you quit OSRS if GE was announced?

Sh0w

I only play for clan events anyway, so yeah...

KC4

i didnt read but im 100% for ge

derek

pretty sure this is a troll post based on why the ge isnt coming back to its original form

people on the rs forums were crying over how it destroys the community (because going up to trade someone, saying "thx" is real community bonding) so they didnt want offline transactions

fucking retards

I C 3 B

Are you kidding? The main reason I'm not active on runescape is because in order to buy and sell items I have to actually interact with other players. Standing in varrock spending 30 minutes trying to buy 3 duelling rings is really fun.

Edited by I C 3 B

D2~

YES i would quit!!!!!!

I want to interact with REAL players not a GRAND EXCHANGE interface, god !!!!

Jargex does it again .. FFS they want to take the last sense of COMMUNITY away from this game???

Let me tell you about the last time Jargex decided to release the GRAND EXCHANGE..

The year is 2007. I ran a snelm shop out of my player owned house in pollnivneach..I built that house with my bare hands (85 cons) and let me tell you, business was booming. I managed to essentially monopolize the snelm industry and, doing what any great businessman would do after eliminating competition, I raised my prices a bit. Snelms were popping off for 5k each and I paid my snelm harvesters absolute slave wages..my profit margin was incredible, I was a god amongst men. I had regular customers that would pop into my POH daily and get a few snelms for themselves, their wives, children, relatives, friends..let's just say I was pushing upwards of 50,000 snelms a day (more around holidays) and I had become quite a wealthy man.

And then one day, out of nowhere, I can no longer charge 5k for a snelm..the trade screen dictates TO ME what my snelms are worth. Jargex decides what the blood, sweat, and tears of MY LABOR is worth. Let me tell you, they weren't fucking generous with their estimation. 350 gp for a snelm?! Surely this is a glitch, or perhaps it's april fools? Neither. This was the future of MY business, the snelm industry was in shambles. Never again would I come face to face with my customers, they would rather get snelms through the grand exchange because it was more "convenient". Needless to say I retired from the snelm game and went to live the rest of my pathetic existence on white wolf mountain.

Years later, 07 runescape is released..no trade caps and no grand exchange. I revive the snelm industry and I'm as happy as ever, but now Jargex wants to repeat their mistake? The grand exchange is coming back? Not if I have anything to say about it.

I swear I'll quit i fucking swear.

EDOT

YES i would quit!!!!!!

I want to interact with REAL players not a GRAND EXCHANGE interface, god !!!!

Jargex does it again .. FFS they want to take the last sense of COMMUNITY away from this game???

Let me tell you about the last time Jargex decided to release the GRAND EXCHANGE..

The year is 2007. I ran a snelm shop out of my player owned house in pollnivneach..I built that house with my bare hands (85 cons) and let me tell you, business was booming. I managed to essentially monopolize the snelm industry and, doing what any great businessman would do after eliminating competition, I raised my prices a bit. Snelms were popping off for 5k each and I paid my snelm harvesters absolute slave wages..my profit margin was incredible, I was a god amongst men. I had regular customers that would pop into my POH daily and get a few snelms for themselves, their wives, children, relatives, friends..let's just say I was pushing upwards of 50,000 snelms a day (more around holidays) and I had become quite a wealthy man.

And then one day, out of nowhere, I can no longer charge 5k for a snelm..the trade screen dictates TO ME what my snelms are worth. Jargex decides what the blood, sweat, and tears of MY LABOR is worth. Let me tell you, they weren't fucking generous with their estimation. 350 gp for a snelm?! Surely this is a glitch, or perhaps it's april fools? Neither. This was the future of MY business, the snelm industry was in shambles. Never again would I come face to face with my customers, they would rather get snelms through the grand exchange because it was more "convenient". Needless to say I retired from the snelm game and went to live the rest of my pathetic existence on white wolf mountain.

Years later, 07 runescape is released..no trade caps and no grand exchange. I revive the snelm industry and I'm as happy as ever, but now Jargex wants to repeat their mistake? The grand exchange is coming back? Not if I have anything to say about it.

I swear I'll quit i fucking swear.

^-^

Spikey

When oldschool first came out i'd have said no, but then i was exposed to how annoying it was standing in world 2 Falador for an hour trying to buy one item again. Now i'd welcome the GE.

Edited by Spikey

B``

I wish there was a ge so I don't have to hunt down 10 retards on their own little home worlds just to restock on sets

Rob56

it was already polled and failed, don't care though honestly. world 1 is just as bad with the faggots who sit there all day merching

Harry

No GE was, and is, a great idea.

Adam

why would you quit over trade being easier

David

Praise be D2

The Zane

The GE is a good thing, it's annoying af running around on zybez buying stuff

Why would an update such as the GE make anyone want to quit the game anyway lmfao

Shadow X

Rather instantly buy my pk supplies and sell shit I don't want faster than look for buyers/sellers