Sign in to follow this  
erik

Part One: Pawns

derek

I was the only person who responded with more then one - five words in official thread topics.

wow lol keep it up!!!!

That will be a challenge since you know.. I cant view those topics anymore.

DerpniggaDerp

you're such a fucking downy LOL

he got u imo lol

brett

wait

why the fuck are people writing essays about "life" in a runescape clan discussion forum lmfao

D2~

Who will win the battle of who has the better life? Will it be Mikko (claims he gets sex everyday) or Derek (who claims to be more successful in irl).....well find out in the next episode of dragonball z.

I think the winner is clear here

the one who doesn't play online games LOL!

You're trying to sound clever whilst simultaneously writing complex sentences on a dedicated gaming forum. If you want to practice what you preach, you should probably just leave and refrain from contradicting yourself further. I understand it must be hard to let go from this game, you've played a lot over the years, probably double or even triple the game time of 90% of the current clan world. I think you've chosen the wrong place to try and prove that you're in some way a new and improved person, nobody here gives a fuck.

what complex sentences? where are these complex sentences, show me them. i think my problem is in writing way too much, not using words that are i guess hard to understand? I would like to think that what I'm saying is relatively easy to understand. but I know that on sites like these posts that contain more than one paragraph is tl;dr for most people, as most people who play games such as league of legends all day tend to have a degenerated attention span. these are usually the same guys that have read a total of 3 books in their lives, so i understand what you're saying. i should probably leave and i will. i would have never normally even entered this forum if it wasn't for

»18:40:10« <&Nina_Dobrev> boring
»18:41:05« <~HottenTotten69> whoa not another leak topic..
i'm here because i was hilighted on irc, clicked into a link, felt absolute pity for seeing life situations that have not improved at all for 1½ years, decided to log in to flame the fuck out of you. it isn't because it's hard to let go of a game, i start feeling depressed if i play a game for more than an hour straight now. I also thought that nobody here gives a fuck but it appears that plenty of people do (as so many people took my initial bait), so i decided to continue the discussion.
and I am also convinced that a person who remains active in a runescape clan for several consecutive years is a life situation that needs changing. I draw this conclusion because I've found that when you get an active social circle, consisting of more than three people who want to hang out with you and vice versa, it becomes DIFFICULT to keep in touch with any online communities because of how unfulfilling the community becomes to you.
Most of you people need to change, sooner or later. I'm here to deliver an important message, read the following for true enlightenment:

I see where youre coming from because I share similar sentiments (obviously to a lesser degree), but look where I bolded.

You seemed sane at first, but now your beliefs seem unsound and irrationally influenced by personal convictions of gaming (probably developed through guilt of countless years of "wasting time" with the game.)

e: btw, you sound condescending as fk. intellectually, im gonna guess youre on the same level as 90% of the people on this board, altho i may be wrong.

I'm in my 8th year pursuing my bachelors degree in cognitive psychology and I agree with your analysis here. Great post!

A few more of this nature and I'll have to give you consideration for our exclusive "Special Guest" rank on the forums.

Have a great day!

Danker

lmfao vr wuu2 hows the slump men