Sign in to follow this  
erik

Part One: Pawns

derek

So you admit to googling my name, runescape account, associations and god knows what else? Oh god.. do you understand how weird that makes you look? LOL

are you bipolar or just retarded

Link to me posting on a bodybuilding forum about how much rs consumed my life.

so.. yes i googled your name to find what i was looking for?

I always got a really weird vibe off you. When I was in rot you were afraid to say a single fucking word to me, but you always seemed to like to talk about me to eomeri etc. Couple this with the fact that you know enough about me to write my biography. Honestly, what is your fucking deal man? I've always been intrigued about that, were you so invested in solace that you would wish death upon anyone that trolled/crashed/hacked solace? Was it Duff89 that left your clan back then and you developed a hatred towards anyone named Mikko? Enlighten me, I remember doing shit to solace but I can't clearly remember what it was that really made solace so angry with me

me 'talking to eomeri' about you was asking if you had friends in the finnish community because you certainly didnt have any friends in rot, and we thought you were a spy since all you did was suck df's cock. fusime told me you got arrested for ratting kids and watching them on camera -- thats something you dont forget.

as for what you did to solace? no idea, i didnt know you existed until i got linked to some of your posts on df boards -- which i might add, are more cringe worthy than you watching someone on runescape for the 'lulz'.

e: either way, i have to head to bed. ill be up at 6 am just to defend myself on a runescape forum even though i dont play

nvm thats just you

Mikko

So you admit to googling my name, runescape account, associations and god knows what else? Oh god.. do you understand how weird that makes you look? LOL

I always got a really weird vibe off you. When I was in rot you were afraid to say a single fucking word to me, but you always seemed to like to talk about me to eomeri etc. Couple this with the fact that you know enough about me to write my biography. Honestly, what is your fucking deal man? I've always been intrigued about that, were you so invested in solace that you would wish death upon anyone that trolled/crashed/hacked solace? Was it Duff89 that left your clan back then and you developed a hatred towards anyone named Mikko? Enlighten me, I remember doing shit to solace but I can't clearly remember what it was that really made solace so angry with me

me 'talking to eomeri' about you was asking if you had friends in the finnish community because you certainly didnt have any friends in rot, and we thought you were a spy since all you did was suck df's cock. fusime told me you got arrested for ratting kids and watching them on camera -- thats something you dont forget.

as for what you did to solace? no idea, i didnt know you existed until i got linked to some of your posts on df boards -- which i might add, are more cringe worthy than you watching someone on runescape for the 'lulz'.

e: either way, i have to head to bed. ill be up at 6 am just to defend myself on a runescape forum even though i dont play

nvm thats just you

CLEARLY you have stalked me before on a bodybuilding forum since you brought it up first, but I like your attempt at trying to make it seem like you just happened to google that on my request to bring up a single post of me saying I regretted playing runescape. Don't try that slick shit, I know you've been stalking me in the past if you still aren't.

I understand that you would have thought I was a spy, since RoT had no community whatsoever (I don't think it has ever had?) and there was no one to talk to. I would visit DF's teamspeak and see that there's constantly 20-40 people talking to each other, IRC was active, i.e. the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what RoT was; nobody talked in public or private IRC (except at peak times, which do not count), anyone who was on teamspeak was AFK/IDLE/muted. It looked absolutely pathetic to see one channel of 5 active members talking to each other (playing league?) on rot's ts and then comparing that to DF's teamspeak in another tab in any given time. I did have one friend though and that was eman (who made me join in the first place). Unsurprisingly, his whole time here he never came on IRC and spent all his time in a separate TS where people, you know, talked to each other - something that does NOT happen in Rot's TS. When he left I think he told me to leave too but I was too lazy to make a leaving topic.

Don't get me wrong, I think DF is shit but I've always thought community>ingame. RoT has absolutely ZERO community, you barely know anyone because nobody talks to anyone else except the officials, i.e. you, brett and some member like gun sh0ts or baller. Those are the only people I remember in rot that were not officials and that's because they had personalities. Those were the only non-officials that I had seen or heard TALK. I remember looking at the +v list in #rot-priv and seeing a bunch of nicknames I had never even seen talk. But once there was a mass hl, these guys, like robots, would connect on TS and appear ingame (of course, not talking at all during that time). That's the reason I always preferred DF, I care very little about what happens ingame as long as forums and IRC are entertaining. 80% of RoT are there just to log in runescape and connect on TS, they show no personality or character whatsoever. That's why I thought of RoT as worse than DF. Zero community with a bunch of awkward people that you don't really want to talk to. Then you had DF with more active forums, more active IRC, more active TS (even though they sucked dick ingame) and a bunch of spastic members you could troll. RoT on the other hand was FUCKING BORING. Easily the most boring clan I've ever been in, the ts was fun during events but the events only lasted for an hour, few times a week, and you only heard of the people you liked during events.

Me getting arrested/being in jail was a joke, but an awkward penguin like fusime would of course take that seriously. There's another aspie I had forgotten about. I remember him sitting on teamspeak saying nothing except, like a parrot, repeat english words that other people said, in this weird, nasely voice. BlackShades was raided by the FBI since they arrested a few american admins and made them co-operate, giving away credit/debit card information of the whole customer history (since you had to use actual cards to purchase blackshades) and that launched a world wide operation of police confiscating the computers of a bunch of 17 year old pranksters. As it turned out, it was a waste of time since blackshades never really had any major cyber criminal users, you'd have to go after andromeda bot in russia (which obviously will never happen). I never even got prosecuted of anything.

so you developed a deep-seated hatred for me over some post I made on DF boards where I never posted anything in a serious manner? Yeah that sounds believable. I'm thinking that EoS leak fucked you up or something. Was nice talking to you though, I wish you good luck on quitting runescape and being able to leave the zybez/runescape community. You're the same age as me, you still have time to go out there and make meaningful relationships with real people and creating social networks, actually developing social skills, it gets harder and harder to do as you get older. You'll find that's actually the most important thing in our lives (if you can attain them and that's up to you).

Edited by Mikko

erik

nvm thats just you

CLEARLY you have stalked me before on a bodybuilding forum since you brought it up first, but I like your attempt at trying to make it seem like you just happened to google that on my request to bring up a single post of me saying I regretted playing runescape. Don't try that slick shit, I know you've been stalking me in the past if you still aren't.

I understand that you would have thought I was a spy, since RoT had no community whatsoever (I don't think it has ever had?) and there was no one to talk to. I would visit DF's teamspeak and see that there's constantly 20-40 people talking to each other, IRC was active, i.e. the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what RoT was; nobody talked in public or private IRC (except at peak times, which do not count), anyone who was on teamspeak was AFK/IDLE/muted. It looked absolutely pathetic to see one channel of 5 active members talking to each other (playing league?) on rot's ts and then comparing that to DF's teamspeak in another tab in any given time.

Don't get me wrong, I think DF is shit but I've always thought community>ingame. RoT has absolutely ZERO community, you barely know anyone because nobody talks to anyone else except the officials, i.e. you, brett and some member like gun sh0ts or baller. Those are the only people I remember in rot that were not officials and that's because they had personalities. Those were the only non-officials that I had seen or heard TALK. I remember looking at the +v list in #rot-priv and seeing a bunch of nicknames I had never even seen talk. But once there was a mass hl, these guys, like robots, would connect on TS and appear ingame (of course, not talking at all during that time). That's the reason I always preferred DF, I care very little about what happens ingame as long as forums and IRC are entertaining. 80% of RoT are there just to log in runescape and connect on TS, they show no personality or character whatsoever. That's why I thought of RoT as worse than DF. Zero community with a bunch of awkward people that you don't really want to talk to. Then you had DF with more active forums, more active IRC, more active TS (even though they sucked dick ingame) and a bunch of spastic members you could troll. RoT on the other hand was FUCKING BORING. Easily the most boring clan I've ever been in, the ts was fun during events but the events only lasted for an hour, few times a week, and you only heard of the people you liked during events.

Me getting arrested/being in jail was a joke, but an awkward penguin like fusime would of course take that seriously. There's another aspie I had forgotten about. I remember him sitting on teamspeak saying nothing except, like a parrot, repeat english words that other people said, in this weird, nasely voice. BlackShades was raided by the FBI since they arrested a few american admins and made them co-operate, giving away credit/debit card information of the whole customer history (since you had to use actual cards to purchase blackshades) and that launched a world wide operation of police confiscating the computers of a bunch of 17 year old pranksters. As it turned out, it was a waste of time since blackshades never really had any major cyber criminal users, you'd have to go after andromeda bot in russia (which obviously will never happen). I never even got prosecuted of anything.

so you developed a deep-seated hatred for me over some post I made on DF boards where I never posted anything in a serious manner? Yeah that sounds believable. I'm thinking that EoS leak fucked you up or something. Was nice talking to you though, I wish you good luck on quitting runescape and being able to leave the zybez/runescape community. You're the same age as me, you still have time to go out there and make meaningful relationships with real people and creating social networks, actually developing social skills, it gets harder and harder to do as you get older. You'll find that's actually the most important thing in our lives (if you can attain them and that's up to you).

Nobody gives a fuck, virgin.

Own u 1107

Who will win the battle of who has the better life? Will it be Mikko (claims he gets sex everyday) or Derek (who claims to be more successful in irl).....well find out in the next episode of dragonball z.

Edited by Own u 1107

Mikko

Who will win the battle of who has the better life? Will it be Mikko (claims he gets sex everyday) or Derek (who claims to be more successful in irl).....well find out in the next episode of dragonball z.

I think the winner is clear here

the one who doesn't play online games LOL!

JCKY

You're trying to sound clever whilst simultaneously writing complex sentences on a dedicated gaming forum. If you want to practice what you preach, you should probably just leave and refrain from contradicting yourself further. I understand it must be hard to let go from this game, you've played a lot over the years, probably double or even triple the game time of 90% of the current clan world. I think you've chosen the wrong place to try and prove that you're in some way a new and improved person, nobody here gives a fuck.

Mikko

You're trying to sound clever whilst simultaneously writing complex sentences on a dedicated gaming forum. If you want to practice what you preach, you should probably just leave and refrain from contradicting yourself further. I understand it must be hard to let go from this game, you've played a lot over the years, probably double or even triple the game time of 90% of the current clan world. I think you've chosen the wrong place to try and prove that you're in some way a new and improved person, nobody here gives a fuck.

what complex sentences? where are these complex sentences, show me them. i think my problem is in writing way too much, not using words that are i guess hard to understand? I would like to think that what I'm saying is relatively easy to understand. but I know that on sites like these posts that contain more than one paragraph is tl;dr for most people, as most people who play games such as league of legends all day tend to have a degenerated attention span. these are usually the same guys that have read a total of 3 books in their lives, so i understand what you're saying. i should probably leave and i will. i would have never normally even entered this forum if it wasn't for

»18:40:10« <&Nina_Dobrev> boring
»18:41:05« <~HottenTotten69> whoa not another leak topic..
i'm here because i was hilighted on irc, clicked into a link, felt absolute pity for seeing life situations that have not improved at all for 1½ years, decided to log in to flame the fuck out of you. it isn't because it's hard to let go of a game, i start feeling depressed if i play a game for more than an hour straight now. I also thought that nobody here gives a fuck but it appears that plenty of people do (as so many people took my initial bait), so i decided to continue the discussion.
and I am also convinced that a person who remains active in a runescape clan for several consecutive years is a life situation that needs changing. I draw this conclusion because I've found that when you get an active social circle, consisting of more than three people who want to hang out with you and vice versa, it becomes DIFFICULT to keep in touch with any online communities because of how unfulfilling the community becomes to you.
Most of you people need to change, sooner or later. I'm here to deliver an important message, read the following for true enlightenment:
Edited by Mikko

bill

I actually thought you had decent arguments until this statement.

I dont have an agenda to push here (havent played RS in at least a few yrs and dont hang out with any clan communities since no1 likes me), but whether or not someone plays online games isnt really indicative of his/her success in life.

Every person has free time throughout the day and how they chose to spend it is usually irrelevant unless its obv detrimental.

Edited by Bill

Daniela

what complex sentences? where are these complex sentences, show me them. i think my problem is in writing way too much, not using words that are i guess hard to understand? I would like to think that what I'm saying is relatively easy to understand. but I know that on sites like these posts that contain more than one paragraph is tl;dr for most people, as most people who play games such as league of legends all day tend to have a degenerated attention span. these are usually the same guys that have read a total of 3 books in their lives, so i understand what you're saying. i should probably leave and i will. i would have never normally even entered this forum if it wasn't for

i'm here because i was hilighted on irc, clicked into a link, felt absolute pity for seeing life situations that have not improved at all for 1½ years, decided to log in to flame the fuck out of you. it isn't because it's hard to let go of a game, i start feeling depressed if i play a game for more than an hour straight now. I also thought that nobody here gives a fuck but it appears that plenty of people do (as so many people took my initial bait), so i decided to continue the discussion.
and I am also convinced that a person who remains active in a runescape clan for several consecutive years is a life situation that needs changing. I draw this conclusion because I've found that when you get an active social circle, consisting of more than three people who want to hang out with you and vice versa, it becomes DIFFICULT to keep in touch with any online communities because of how unfulfilling the community becomes to you.
Most of you people need to change, sooner or later. I'm here to deliver an important message, read the following for true enlightenment:

lmfao

b289

dude ur so awkward lmfao

bl00d`

nvm thats just you

I understand that you would have thought I was a spy, since RoT had no community whatsoever (I don't think it has ever had?) and there was no one to talk to. I would visit DF's teamspeak and see that there's constantly 20-40 people talking to each other, IRC was active, i.e. the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what RoT was; nobody talked in public or private IRC (except at peak times, which do not count), anyone who was on teamspeak was AFK/IDLE/muted. It looked absolutely pathetic to see one channel of 5 active members talking to each other (playing league?) on rot's ts and then comparing that to DF's teamspeak in another tab in any given time. I did have one friend though and that was eman (who made me join in the first place). Unsurprisingly, his whole time here he never came on IRC and spent all his time in a separate TS where people, you know, talked to each other - something that does NOT happen in Rot's TS. When he left I think he told me to leave too but I was too lazy to make a leaving topic.

Get a fucking grip oh shit

EDOT

Listen here you fucking loser lmfao.

You just got ran at by the Derek train, and he isn't even done with you yet idiot.

the next station he'll stop at will be "ur mom as"

now i suggest you stop prancing around on this forums and fuck off back to your mom as

By the way, i loved the newspaper article you linked! it was very insightful!

however i seriously think you should get your reliable information on Wikipedia!

tumblr_ndio19gbpO1tt1mguo1_400.gif

Edited by EDOT

Mikko

dude ur so awkward lmfao

I'm the bringer of light. I have a higher calling. My message concerns you in particular.

I actually thought you had decent arguments until this statement.

I dont have an agenda to push here (havent played RS in at least a few yrs and dont hang out with any clan communities since no1 likes me), but whether or not someone plays online games isnt really indicative of his/her success in life.

Every person has free time throughout the day and how they chose to spend it is usually irrelevant unless its obv detrimental.

Try to pay attention to the context there

I'm not even being serious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Milan.png

Milan.png

Milan.png

Edited by Mikko