Sign in to follow this  
erik

Part One: Pawns

Match

Who will win the battle of who has the better life? Will it be Mikko (claims he gets sex everyday) or Derek (who claims to be more successful in irl).....well find out in the next episode of dragonball z.

I think the winner is clear here

the one who doesn't play online games LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

bill

Who will win the battle of who has the better life? Will it be Mikko (claims he gets sex everyday) or Derek (who claims to be more successful in irl).....well find out in the next episode of dragonball z.

I think the winner is clear here

the one who doesn't play online games LOL!

You're trying to sound clever whilst simultaneously writing complex sentences on a dedicated gaming forum. If you want to practice what you preach, you should probably just leave and refrain from contradicting yourself further. I understand it must be hard to let go from this game, you've played a lot over the years, probably double or even triple the game time of 90% of the current clan world. I think you've chosen the wrong place to try and prove that you're in some way a new and improved person, nobody here gives a fuck.

what complex sentences? where are these complex sentences, show me them. i think my problem is in writing way too much, not using words that are i guess hard to understand? I would like to think that what I'm saying is relatively easy to understand. but I know that on sites like these posts that contain more than one paragraph is tl;dr for most people, as most people who play games such as league of legends all day tend to have a degenerated attention span. these are usually the same guys that have read a total of 3 books in their lives, so i understand what you're saying. i should probably leave and i will. i would have never normally even entered this forum if it wasn't for

»18:40:10« <&Nina_Dobrev> boring
»18:41:05« <~HottenTotten69> whoa not another leak topic..
i'm here because i was hilighted on irc, clicked into a link, felt absolute pity for seeing life situations that have not improved at all for 1½ years, decided to log in to flame the fuck out of you. it isn't because it's hard to let go of a game, i start feeling depressed if i play a game for more than an hour straight now. I also thought that nobody here gives a fuck but it appears that plenty of people do (as so many people took my initial bait), so i decided to continue the discussion.
and I am also convinced that a person who remains active in a runescape clan for several consecutive years is a life situation that needs changing. I draw this conclusion because I've found that when you get an active social circle, consisting of more than three people who want to hang out with you and vice versa, it becomes DIFFICULT to keep in touch with any online communities because of how unfulfilling the community becomes to you.
Most of you people need to change, sooner or later. I'm here to deliver an important message, read the following for true enlightenment:

I see where youre coming from because I share similar sentiments (obviously to a lesser degree), but look where I bolded.

You seemed sane at first, but now your beliefs seem unsound and irrationally influenced by personal convictions of gaming (probably developed through guilt of countless years of "wasting time" with the game.)

e: btw, you sound condescending as fk. intellectually, im gonna guess youre on the same level as 90% of the people on this board, altho i may be wrong.

Edited by Bill

Mikko

I see where youre coming from because I share similar sentiments (obviously to a lesser degree), but look where I bolded.

You seemed sane at first, but now your beliefs seem unsound and irrationally influenced by personal convictions of gaming (probably developed through guilt of countless years of "wasting time" with the game.)

e: btw, you sound condescending as fk.

You're not supposed to view the second bold as a standalone statement of expressing personal feelings, it's an extension to me explaining the reason why I'm here, hence why there's a comma there. I normally would agree that it's fallacious to think that because of personal experience, the same must hold true for everyone else, but I'm taking into account several years of seeing someone in action. Take true 2k8 for example who treats his clan like if it was his job. He's 22 or 23 years old, he's lagging behind in education (he's been saying he's in college for 4 years I've known him without specifically saying what it was he studied until recently), has no job and no social contacts after leaving high school. This is just an active guy in a clan for several consecutive years. The other "active" officials in DF share similar stories, and there's no doubt that just normal members who are highly active aren't far either. I know for certain that b289 is in a similar situation, erik, do I need to even explain?

I understand this isn't the case for normal members who are only reasonably active, but it is indicative of something. I highly doubt that a person who has been active in clans for several years has tendencies for an active social life. I know this can be countered with personal experiences such as "I've been in this clan for 5 years by making most events and I have perfectly normal life, job, girlfriend etc." but I think those are exceptions to the rule. But then again, I think I'm attacking the majority. In my experience, most people are lonely or more isolated than they would wish to be. But then again, I also live in finland where it seems to be part of the culture that people are introverted and socially withdrawn. It goes without saying that a person who isn't outgoing will not be very popular or make friends easily. But then again, I think there may be a strong correlation with social ineptitude and tendency for solitary hobbies/pursuits (gaming). Reasons why someone is socially inept can have various reasons, such as unattractiveness (if you're ugly, you're more likely to be a gamer and have worse social skills), conditioning, single parent homes, natural introversion etc.

Edited by Mikko

Gig

Mikko are you mad or something? Jesus ad money, If you keep refreshing at this rate you're going to pay for Eriks next vr official spy.

Edited by Gig

Matt

mikko is @ 103 views on the topic btw

idk what that averages out to p/h

Regnierz

For someone who doesn't care, so much better than the rest of us etc, mikko is spending quite a lot of time typing @ us

Also dunno why you'd call fusime an aspie when you're mad awkward

I get the impression that your intelligence is a key part of your self esteem so you type the most long winded boring awkward shit, don't pretend you're here to be our savior when its clear you are just doing this for yourself

Daniela

e: btw, you sound condescending as fk.

You're not supposed to view the second bold as a standalone statement of expressing personal feelings, it's an extension to me explaining the reason why I'm here, hence why there's a comma there. I normally would agree that it's fallacious to think that because of personal experience, the same must hold true for everyone else, but I'm taking into account several years of seeing someone in action. Take true 2k8 for example who treats his clan like if it was his job. He's 22 or 23 years old, he's lagging behind in education (he's been saying he's in college for 4 years I've known him without specifically saying what it was he studied until recently), has no job and no social contacts after leaving high school. This is just an active guy in a clan for several consecutive years. The other "active" officials in DF share similar stories, and there's no doubt that just normal members who are highly active aren't far either. I know for certain that b289 is in a similar situation, erik, do I need to even explain?

I understand this isn't the case for normal members who are only reasonably active, but it is indicative of something. I highly doubt that a person who has been active in clans for several years has tendencies for an active social life. I know this can be countered with personal experiences such as "I've been in this clan for 5 years by making most events and I have perfectly normal life, job, girlfriend etc." but I think those are exceptions to the rule. But then again, I think I'm attacking the majority. In my experience, most people are lonely or more isolated than they would wish to be. But then again, I also live in finland where it seems to be part of the culture that people are introverted and socially withdrawn. It goes without saying that a person who isn't outgoing will not be very popular or make friends easily. But then again, I think there may be a strong correlation with social ineptitude and tendency for solitary hobbies/pursuits (gaming). Reasons why someone is socially inept can have various reasons, such as unattractiveness (if you're ugly, you're more likely to be a gamer and have worse social skills), conditioning, single parent homes, natural introversion etc.

did it ever occur to you that people are on here cuz they enjoy it? lmao u awkward piece of shit

706dbe8085.jpg

and btw asparagus is really healthy so wtf kinda retarded flame is that u dumbfuck

Mikko

For someone who doesn't care, so much better than the rest of us etc, mikko is spending quite a lot of time typing @ us

I get the impression that your intelligence is a key part of your self esteem so you type the most long winded boring awkward shit, don't pretend you're here to be our savior when its clear you are just doing this for yourself

where am i trying to say im better lmao

im sure my awkwardness translates over to this message board very well and im sure what im posting on here is an accurate description of what im actually like and im sure i would be talking about these things to you in a real life social setting. i dont fukking care how i come across here, im just spouting random bullshit at this point and it will never affect me in real life.

im not spending a lot of time typing. ive been on and off doing homework today, replying to something every once in a while, spending 2 to 10 minutes writing. I don't know about you but that does not sound like a lot of time

im not even remotely intelligent. i just like writing, and everyone always gets confused and mixes that up with being intellectual or somehow arrogant. my self-esteem is almost entirely derived from female attention and how receptive people are when i interact with them, and I learned this very early on and thus my biggest motivation right now is running after vagina which i am spending a lot of time doing

i'm just here with the opinion that none of you should be spending your time to obsess over runescape and clanning.

did it ever occur to you that people are on here cuz they enjoy it? lmao u awkward piece of shit

706dbe8085.jpg

okay.. and what was the point of this image? did what I said really hit home that hard?

i was referring to males by the way.. even though you're facially unaesthetic doesn't mean you're unattractive to the opposite sex (even though it may seem that way, austria is basically like finland when it comes to how introverted the people are..)

Edited by Mikko

Daniela

where am i trying to say im better lmao

im sure my awkwardness translates over to this message board very well and im sure what im posting on here is an accurate description of what im actually like and im sure i would be talking about these things to you in a real life social setting. i dont fukking care how i come across here, im just spouting random bullshit at this point and it will never affect me in real life.

im not spending a lot of time typing. ive been on and off doing homework today, replying to something every once in a while, spending 2 to 10 minutes writing. I don't know about you but that does not sound like a lot of time

im not even remotely intelligent. i just like writing, and everyone always gets confused and mixes that up with being intellectual or somehow arrogant. my self-esteem is almost entirely derived from female attention and how receptive people are when i interact with them, and I learned this very early on and thus my biggest motivation right now is running after vagina which i am spending a lot of time doing

i'm just here with the opinion that none of you should be spending your time to obsess over runescape and clanning.

706dbe8085.jpg

okay.. and what was the point of this image? did what I said really hit home that hard?

i was referring to males by the way.. even though you're facially unaesthetic doesn't mean you're unattractive to the opposite sex (even though it may seem that way, austria is basically like finland when it comes to how introverted the people are..)

Health-Benefits-of-Asparagus-for-Babies.

COZZA

nice, a reasonable amount of times youve said losers there, not insinuating that you are infact a loser at all, then again you spend more time responding on a runescape based forum instead of going out getting a girl preggo, because thats what were supposed to be doing right? fuckin idiot

maybe youre just prideful about how you beat the chains of runescape and moved onto government benefits, now you dont have to play runescape and sell gp to support yourself...congrats...rub it in a bit more lol

youre just making yourself look like that murdock retard, incoming imgur reply gifs, faggot

Edited by COZZA

Regnierz

I dont get why people call other people asparagus as an insult lol

thats so stupid

Mikko

nice, a reasonable amount of time youve said losers there, not insinuating that you are infact a loser at all, then again you spend more time responding on a runescape based forum instead of going out getting a girl preggo, because thats what were supposed to be doing right? fuckin idiot

maybe youre just prideful about how you beat the chains of runescape and moved onto government benefits, now you dont have to play runescape and sell gp to support yourself...congrats...rub it in a bit more lol

youre just making yourself look like that murdock retard, incoming imgur reply gifs, faggot

literally none of what you just posted is correct or true. and yeah, you're the one to talk about government benefits when you yourself come from the land of the NEETs. You're notorious for abusing the dole, lad.