Sign in to follow this  
erik

Part One: Pawns

Phaeo

Sad part is they probably think the brunt of the leak was tonight.

oZS2Vgs.png

MJRok90.png

That's not even one whole month of leader pics.

lmfao :massimo:

Edited by Phaeo

Own u 1107

Evizu: Shall we reach out or nah?

Craig : Can we pull enough to crash Rot?

b289

Not really sure what this means or what it matters. But I do see this sorta funny, Holy hell Cami you made a folder for each month? That's a ton of pictures.

Please tell you had some sort of snipping tool or something.....

Anyways i'll check back tomorrow and see if you actually have anything juicier than this.

Oh and you're welcome for the ip logged in, You can Ddos me if you'd like to I'm usually just out and about now lol.

(Shoutouts) Ludadogg0 - being a bro.

You don't need to worry about changing your IP since we don't ddos

SavageRaven

Not really sure what this means or what it matters. But I do see this sorta funny, Holy hell Cami you made a folder for each month? That's a ton of pictures.

Anyways i'll check back tomorrow and see if you actually have anything juicier than this.

Oh and you're welcome for the ip logged in, You can Ddos me if you'd like to I'm usually just out and about now lol.

Oh what a relief!

Harry

Damn we have savageravens ip now? Time to get my toaster out of the attic

Ballsagna

lmfao, idk whats worse. the fact that di/df have been used by vr or the fact that vr thought they could ever beat rot.

SavageRaven

Damn we have savageravens ip now? Time to get my toaster out of the attic

I think yall have had it for a while lol.

derek

Oh what a relief!

nah youre not safe, vr will ddos you for coming on our boards and associating yourself with rot. its been done countless times before, and it wont stop now (wuu2 johnt wirdy c0nv cami legendary amanda azn nitrous etc)

SavageRaven

Oh what a relief!

nah youre not safe, vr will ddos you for coming on our boards and associating yourself with rot. its been done countless times before, and it wont stop now (wuu2 johnt wirdy c0nv cami legendary amanda azn nitrous etc)

But see that's fine, I don't have much time to play runescape unless its sunday anyways and that might change soon too lol, my wife and I actually are doing hobbies together and getting out more! So as long as i don't get ddosed while watching netflix i should be okay lol.

Uthoughtnigga

Oh what a relief!

But see that's fine, I don't have much time to play runescape unless its sunday anyways and that might change soon too lol, my wife and I actually are doing hobbies together and getting out more! So as long as i don't get ddosed while watching netflix i should be okay lol.

Send me 1 more snapchat and I'll disconnect your fucking internet.