Sign in to follow this  
erik

Part One: Pawns

SavageRaven

Not really sure what this means or what it matters. But I do see this sorta funny, Holy hell Cami you made a folder for each month? That's a ton of pictures.

Please tell you had some sort of snipping tool or something.....

Anyways i'll check back tomorrow and see if you actually have anything juicier than this.

Oh and you're welcome for the ip logged in, You can Ddos me if you'd like to I'm usually just out and about now lol.

(Shoutouts) Ludadogg0 - being a bro.

You don't need to worry about changing your IP since we don't ddos

Oh what a relief!

nah youre not safe, vr will ddos you for coming on our boards and associating yourself with rot. its been done countless times before, and it wont stop now (wuu2 johnt wirdy c0nv cami legendary amanda azn nitrous etc)

But see that's fine, I don't have much time to play runescape unless its sunday anyways and that might change soon too lol, my wife and I actually are doing hobbies together and getting out more! So as long as i don't get ddosed while watching netflix i should be okay lol.

Send me 1 more snapchat and I'll disconnect your fucking internet.

dang man, I just did!

VJoshz

hahaha vr leaders are as retarded as the members

Sleepgood

shoutout to all di members on this topic who think rot dragged you into the crash war, but as you can see from vr, your leader just wanted that cheap win... which he never got anyway

hope it was worth it

Phaeo

there's a folder for rsc awards...lmfao

o god just saw that LOL

is this it? hopefully pt2 and 3 are better

Guest B0rntowildy

is this it? hopefully pt2 and 3 are better

Worthless as fuck member, glory hunter as fuck, spastic as fuck. Whlist in di I heard you sucked enough dick to get them to give you council rank, thats not really saying much considering they'll do anything to keep their clan alive. All you did that made you stand out was probably talk and blast every fight which isn't saying much. Later on I heard you took inactive because you wanted to play world of warcraft with that chrissy bitch lmfao and then you have the audacity to say you didn't like how the clan was being run and made your own. Glory hunter as fuck. The majority of your member base being eos and ph had left 2 weeks after you made it due to shit leadership and who had leader? You and d156 lmfao. On top of this i know you're two faced as fuck and only befriend people as long as they have something to offer you. Id say I would never give you a chance in a million years but I want to see how long you'll last here seeing as how you were bullied out of di and dynasty (the clan you made). Besides you probably will end up quitting after Buzzb's intro gets declined. I don't really talk shit on intros/app's because I'm accepting of most people but my god I don't want to see you suck the life out of rot like you did to di and dynasty. Ye and If this does get processed I hope you're not counting on me as a ref lmfao.

:P

e: Doesn't look like someone traded you sets or anything in your pic btw.

anyways post probably wont be taken literally and you'll probably be able to suck enough of 289's dick to get in so grats on intro

Danne

Not really sure what this means or what it matters. But I do see this sorta funny, Holy hell Cami you made a folder for each month? That's a ton of pictures.

Anyways i'll check back tomorrow and see if you actually have anything juicier than this.

Oh and you're welcome for the ip logged in, You can Ddos me if you'd like to I'm usually just out and about now lol.

No one in RoT DDoSes. You're fine.

Bloodarrow42

"rsc awards 2014"

"ip grabbing"

SavageRaven

No one in RoT DDoSes. You're fine.

yeah my uptime right now is pretty strong!