Xx HOtshot Xx

Rune_demon5

plazahitman

xjetao

ldjlerik

themario

gcliff

dudezach

lots of old RoT.. i know like 95% of you dont even know who these people are.. which incase idgaf.. but just lettin you know who the REAL n1GGAZ are.

these boards were created November 24, 2007 btw

"The real niggas" who haven't been around in years/can't be credited to our success since reopening on OSRS.

The REAL niggas are those who have been around since 2007, and are still around today. (aka the 5% you mentioned)

Edited by Frank`

Daniela

tidusx_5-dood tidus

zack494

Xx HOtshot Xx

Rune_demon5

plazahitman

xjetao

ldjlerik

themario

gcliff

dudezach

lots of old RoT.. i know like 95% of you dont even know who these people are.. which incase idgaf.. but just lettin you know who the REAL n1GGAZ are.

"The real niggas" who haven't been around in years/can't be credited to our success since reopening on OSRS.

The REAL niggas are those who have been around since 2007, and are still around today. (aka the 5% you mentioned)

ma boy frankie don't give a fuck (THH)

Frank`

tidusx_5-dood tidus

zack494

Xx HOtshot Xx

Rune_demon5

plazahitman

xjetao

ldjlerik

themario

gcliff

dudezach

:rot: :rot: :rot: :rot:

Also @flexman, Gcliff did return, went inactive to play xbox 360 and now hangs around di people with no interest in reintroing. Doesn't sound like a real nigga to me xd

David

Havent been rot that long, maybe a year or so. But from the stories and memories of the TS unit

Paco

H0z

desire

ghettosanta

gtow

Ur Whiped

what ever happened to fuhq123 i liked him but

icey was my dude

ghettob was my dude

ghettomuffin if he was even rot lol but he was cool

h0z was a great guy

i forget alot of the OG members though been a long time at this point, too many breaks in rs for me, for me to remember.

i remember my man x jon hood x from back back in the day he was a cool guy i was good friends with. with all name changes makes it difficult tho

Dickus

elf boy626 (my m8 as fuck)

jimmy justkool

arne33

di pride!!!

Christy

Not rot..BUT I would probably say:

Johnyisbest

Jake

Eazy

Scotty

All active members who did really well in fights and never complained :) also fun people to be around

Edit: Community wise tho id definitely want scotty to bring along lee/shorty and splodge to tag along too xd

Edited by Christy

Ballsagna

Johnyisbest

Jake

Eazy

Scotty

All active members who did really well in fights and never complained :) also fun people to be around

Edit: Community wise tho id definitely want scotty to bring along lee/shorty and splodge to tag along too xd

eazy back baby

claudia

tidusx_5-dood tidus

zack494

Xx HOtshot Xx

Rune_demon5

plazahitman

xjetao

ldjlerik

themario

gcliff

dudezach

Also @flexman, Gcliff did return, went inactive to play xbox 360 and now hangs around di people with no interest in reintroing. Doesn't sound like a real nigga to me xd

Haha awk...

Also can't forget good ole gtow and splodge

Edited by claudia

Villiska

tidusx_5-dood tidus

zack494

Xx HOtshot Xx

Rune_demon5

plazahitman

xjetao

ldjlerik

themario

gcliff

dudezach

Haha awk...

large.gif

Daniela

tidusx_5-dood tidus

zack494

Xx HOtshot Xx

Rune_demon5

plazahitman

xjetao

ldjlerik

themario

gcliff

dudezach

Haha awk...

gtow might be back soon x)

Ethan

tidusx_5-dood tidus

zack494

Xx HOtshot Xx

Rune_demon5

plazahitman

xjetao

ldjlerik

themario

gcliff

dudezach

these boards were created November 24, 2007 btw.

some of these ppl still come on irc

Edited by Ethann

Ethan

Johnyisbest

Jake

Eazy

Scotty

scotty came back a few months ago.. he was a piece of shit l0l