lmfao fuckin loser

dude when stevo made his name borntowildy i actually couldnt tell you two apart

Eomeri

Eomeri

Eomeri

Eomeri

Eomeri

EDOT

Havent been rot that long, maybe a year or so. But from the stories and memories of the TS unit

Paco

H0z

desire

ghettosanta

gtow

no badyer no rot

Flexman

ok.. you're right about that but dont deny the fact they layed the foundation for you to even lookup to and consider joining this clan.. but im just mostly talking to people that are still around from back then.. 2010 i consider to be 'new' member to me anyway.

wanna play cs?

and its 2015 nobody cares if you were rot in 2007 lol

@ Bearcub: nice stealing my Mandark meme fgt

lolololol

nah im fuckin terrible.. but i used to make all the kids mad i remember. made HOZ mad he didnt let me play kicked form server hahahahaha.. :(

Edited by Flexman

Flexman

tidusx_5-dood tidus

zack494

Xx HOtshot Xx

Rune_demon5

plazahitman

xjetao

ldjlerik

themario

gcliff

dudezach

lots of old RoT.. i know like 95% of you dont even know who these people are.. which incase idgaf.. but just lettin you know who the REAL n1GGAZ are.

these boards were created November 24, 2007 btw

"The real niggas" who haven't been around in years/can't be credited to our success since reopening on OSRS.

The REAL niggas are those who have been around since 2007, and are still around today. (aka the 5% you mentioned)

ma boy frankie don't give a fuck (THH)

:rot: :rot: :rot: :rot:

Also @flexman, Gcliff did return, went inactive to play xbox 360 and now hangs around di people with no interest in reintroing. Doesn't sound like a real nigga to me xd

ok.. you're right about that but dont deny the fact they layed the foundation for you to even lookup to and consider joining this clan.. but im just mostly talking to people that are still around from back then.. 2010 i consider to be 'new' member to me anyway.

rot was complete dog shit b4 mattyb and h0z got leader

**source

ethann

no it wasn't lmao.. but w/e i have above average memory.

Edited by Flexman

ales

tidusx_5-dood tidus

zack494

Xx HOtshot Xx

Rune_demon5

plazahitman

xjetao

ldjlerik

themario

gcliff

dudezach

lots of old RoT.. i know like 95% of you dont even know who these people are.. which incase idgaf.. but just lettin you know who the REAL n1GGAZ are.

"The real niggas" who haven't been around in years/can't be credited to our success since reopening on OSRS.

The REAL niggas are those who have been around since 2007, and are still around today. (aka the 5% you mentioned)

Also @flexman, Gcliff did return, went inactive to play xbox 360 and now hangs around di people with no interest in reintroing. Doesn't sound like a real nigga to me xd

**source

ethann

it really was man =\

*source 10 year clan vet <----

`Beast

Dk93

Own u spastic

Flexman

tidusx_5-dood tidus

zack494

Xx HOtshot Xx

Rune_demon5

plazahitman

xjetao

ldjlerik

themario

gcliff

dudezach

**source

ethann

it really was man =\

*source 10 year clan vet <----

it was alot funner when plaza was leader IMO. i dont get how rot was bad in the last 8 yrs.. we were always top 3 clan to fuck with..

Jozu

tidusx_5-dood tidus

zack494

Xx HOtshot Xx

Rune_demon5

plazahitman

xjetao

ldjlerik

themario

gcliff

dudezach

these boards were created November 24, 2007 btw.

I used to talk to Xjetao and Pbmark in the Shortbus channel in RoT's old TS during the TS2 days. Good times.

Edited by Itstruiownu

niagro

ldjlerik

himat

h0z

#s

idk.. stevo?

lmfao fuckin loser

ur a fuckin idiot b0rntobeafuckingidiot

Flexman

tidusx_5-dood tidus

zack494

Xx HOtshot Xx

Rune_demon5

plazahitman

xjetao

ldjlerik

themario

gcliff

dudezach

these boards were created November 24, 2007 btw.

I used to talk to Xjetao and Pbmark in the Shortbus channel in RoT's old TS during the TS2 days. Good times.

lol yup.. and daveowns69.

Flexman

flexman rejoin

i do have a maxed cmb acc (nmzed) on osrs but just cbf to play, busy working and shit.. mayb later, you dont need the 3 ops that bad do you?? LOL