brett

#VR-Admin #9: Best of D156

Benjy

As I've said it before, VR is probably the easiest clan to spy on. But its a shame that officials offer theirselves to spy on. It is more than clear than even being in other clan they'll keep it doing because obviously they dont care at all about loyalty & specially from this guy Viet- who has jumped from VR to DF many times. This guy cant talk about loyalty, so GoodLuck if you ever decide to accept him.

Would not be surprised if Daniel156 decides to spy on VR aswell in a sooner time considering how hard he's being bullied from almost every official.

Ropes for VR for being 2016 & they still are not able to realize who spy & echoes them & specially ropes for the retards that dont know any shit related about loyalty. Spying is for dumbfucks who was no honor, even if its just a game it shows how trash they could be.

lmfao gtfo you stupid little faggot peruvian

Sh0w

As I've said it before, VR is probably the easiest clan to spy on. But its a shame that officials offer theirselves to spy on. It is more than clear than even being in other clan they'll keep it doing because obviously they dont care at all about loyalty & specially from this guy Viet- who has jumped from VR to DF many times. This guy cant talk about loyalty, so GoodLuck if you ever decide to accept him.

Would not be surprised if Daniel156 decides to spy on VR aswell in a sooner time considering how hard he's being bullied from almost every official.

Ropes for VR for being 2016 & they still are not able to realize who spy & echoes them & specially ropes for the retards that dont know any shit related about loyalty. Spying is for dumbfucks who was no honor, even if its just a game it shows how trash they could be.

u ite lmao ?

Blunt

vr is actually pretty embarissing

Adam

Thank you for your input, I enjoyed the read.

Ruby

(17:46:38) * @D156 has quit IRC (Client exitedo)

eyyy lmao

Arjun

"(08:52:49) <@D156> like i can see derek being a retard and talking"

Otter

(15:18:13) <@Abkb|> ii ftw ii = brian289 btw

Derick

[18:17] <@Craiggg> ye but leaking vr jus makes us stronger

NOT ACCORDING TO THESE LOGS CRAIG.....

Mfw

(08:52:49) <@D156> like i can see derek being a retard and talking

So true

Edited by The Original Mfw

Phaeo

(16:46:54) <@D156> they play their fights wisely and we're playing into their hand

Lovelost

(15:39:11) <@Skimer40> idk why we keep acepting those retards[/size]
(15:39:22) <@D156> cuz its vr m8

Lovelost

:@

kys

Lovelost

kys

PyE2TJy.gif