brett

#VR-Admin #9: Best of D156

T A G

He gets so much shit from others, but he deserves all of it.

Ethan

(15:59:53) <@Kev|> shut the fuck up D156

Fus

(15:27:28) <@D156> Evizu and Craiggg would have a heart attack if i joined rotters
(15:27:45) <@Craiggg> id want to see the roasting u would get
(15:27:46) <@D156> LOL
(15:28:01) <@D156> tbh i think i would get in easily

Matt`

(09:19:37) <@julian_6565> D156
(09:19:44) <@julian_6565> y u get acalled incest156 again
(09:19:45) <@julian_6565> 4g0t
(09:22:34) <@D156> cuz i fked my cousin

Sh0w

Broken leadership lmfao

Sleepgood

Can confirm D156 is the new JOKO of VR. Both have downs and are obsessed with us LOL

Pistons

whats wrong with him

Atilio

As I've said it before, VR is probably the easiest clan to spy on. But its a shame that officials offer theirselves to spy on. It is more than clear than even being in other clan they'll keep it doing because obviously they dont care at all about loyalty & specially from this guy Viet- who has jumped from VR to DF many times. This guy cant talk about loyalty, so GoodLuck if you ever decide to accept him.

Would not be surprised if Daniel156 decides to spy on VR aswell in a sooner time considering how hard he's being bullied from almost every official.

Ropes for VR for being 2016 & they still are not able to realize who spy & echoes them & specially ropes for the retards that dont know any shit related about loyalty. Spying is for dumbfucks who was no honor, even if its just a game it shows how trash they could be.

Phaeo

(16:43:54) <@D156> fuck you and your stupid opinion

Viet

As I've said it before, VR is probably the easiest clan to spy on. But its a shame that officials offer theirselves to spy on. It is more than clear than even being in other clan they'll keep it doing because obviously they dont care at all about loyalty & specially from this guy Viet- who has jumped from VR to DF many times. This guy cant talk about loyalty, so GoodLuck if you ever decide to accept him.

Would not be surprised if Daniel156 decides to spy on VR aswell in a sooner time considering how hard he's being bullied from almost every official.

Ropes for VR for being 2016 & they still are not able to realize who spy & echoes them & specially ropes for the retards that dont know any shit related about loyalty. Spying is for dumbfucks who was no honor, even if its just a game it shows how trash they could be.

l0l

derek

fuck you and your stupid opinion

Viet

As I've said it before, VR is probably the easiest clan to spy on. But its a shame that officials offer theirselves to spy on. It is more than clear than even being in other clan they'll keep it doing because obviously they dont care at all about loyalty & specially from this guy Viet- who has jumped from VR to DF many times. This guy cant talk about loyalty, so GoodLuck if you ever decide to accept him.Would not be surprised if Daniel156 decides to spy on VR aswell in a sooner time considering how hard he's being bullied from almost every official.Ropes for VR for being 2016 & they still are not able to realize who spy & echoes them & specially ropes for the retards that dont know any shit related about loyalty. Spying is for dumbfucks who was no honor, even if its just a game it shows how trash they could be.

he's from Peru LMFAO

Bennie

As I've said it before, VR is probably the easiest clan to spy on. But its a shame that officials offer theirselves to spy on. It is more than clear than even being in other clan they'll keep it doing because obviously they dont care at all about loyalty & specially from this guy Viet- who has jumped from VR to DF many times. This guy cant talk about loyalty, so GoodLuck if you ever decide to accept him.Would not be surprised if Daniel156 decides to spy on VR aswell in a sooner time considering how hard he's being bullied from almost every official.Ropes for VR for being 2016 & they still are not able to realize who spy & echoes them & specially ropes for the retards that dont know any shit related about loyalty. Spying is for dumbfucks who was no honor, even if its just a game it shows how trash they could be.

he's from Peru LMFAO

fuc ya paris fenis

ryan1 aka anakin

i rarely get mad and that fucked me right off