Sign in to follow this  
trouble

DMM DDosing / DCs Etc

trouble

So,
Loads of people DC'd dying while spamming food.

The last guy alive even dcs.

And ROT guy is looking very suprised. These ?? and spam is like what you do when u cannot understand what just happened.

So what happened?

Russian hackers..!

I mean I'm just saying, Rot is a bunch of no life gremlin retards so by making them win the Russians are helping the anti-facist libtards to anger themselves and have a revolt.. HM

What other explanation is there?

Would like ROT to comment, since on the extremely reliable source Reddit its been suggested that you guys were cheating. And that you cheated before lots of times.

So Regardless of what happens people will belvie that, and since those hippe motherfuckers b289, beluga and that crying ass bitch mr bulerik was all like "we are good for the comunity we are here to help things grow, we are nice cuddly rot members pls tickle us"

And erik is even all "ice.. *snif* ice.. *snif* don't u think tha.. that our lives are *snif* meaningless *snif* i just think its all meaningless *snif* I wish I had a better purpose *snif* I wana do good *snif* i wana change things *snif* "

haha

And in your threads its all "Glorious victory" so ur kinda like them pedo democrat politicians you have over there, blowing up the 3rd world just for funzo and then you and 50% of the retard population of the most retarded nation on earth all gather round jacking urselfs of giving urself peace prizes and pretending to have accomplished something..

So yeah, maybe u guys wana put this to bed. Im like a journalist I would like to take a comment from Mr B289 ; "did u fuken hack every ones pcs to make them dc so u can win 20k dollars?"

It's the question every one is wanting to know the answer to, but no one seems to have the balls to ask so wtf

https://imgur.com/a/7dqkb

https://imgur.com/a/7dqkb

also, the casters have no fuking clue wtf is going on, and neither does any one else it seems, shit will get old especially if your enemies like LIT ETC stop playing and every season is some DDOS shit. Was a comment in one of those threads saying LIT will quit if you guys get money.. IDK I think the smarter ones of you will see that from a sadistic side thats a bad thing.

I mean tbh the whole clan fight thing just looks shit and this thing.. its like watching some dogs play football

as much as I love swety virgin nerds getting profile and winning money, this shit is a bit smelly rn

oh and btw if any of u are hackers touch my pc and I will fong ur balls out into a pancake and feed it to your mother.. fkin assholes

just kidding, if u touch my pc I wont be able to do anything, but I will hunt u down in the afterlife and rape ur asshole so hard it'll make a permanent gape wide enough for me to shove a pan into and cook my morning eggs from the endless supply of methane produced by your shit breathing living corpse

For those of u who are rot members be aware the gas methane burns, so that is how I would make the eggs boil in the pan that I will insert into your rectum and boil every day if u so much as look at my computer with those beedy hacker eyes, just in case you see can never tell what the general knowledge of these fascist ddoser types is see plus the average rot member must be in the lower % iq band for sure I mean RS is your life after all.

If u read my post, GZ, now fuck off and do something usefull with ur life like mopping up buleriks tears before they cause a ungodly flood or take a degree in psychology so u can figure out why all of rot are all basement dwelling sadistic narcacistic retards and what this means for the future of our species

rage-2317995_960_720.jpg

Fasty

I am way too rich to read that entire post

Adam

didnt read but fools lost while teamed with 300 people lmfao

cookson

cool meme fam made me go XD irl

bbbbb

1900 v 100

It was like the spartans all over again

slurm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :100: :100: :fire:

Jagerblue

Rot is a bunch of no life gremlin retards

I couldnt agree more

Mitch

Livvii

Blackcop

I'll go ahead and say it, RoT wins again

kyle

don't have time to read right now but im just gonna assume this is a post congratulating rot so thanks dude

Edited by kyle

xgot

i have asked one of my money counters to read this post and let me know what it says

ill get back to you