Sign in to follow this  
trouble

DMM DDosing / DCs Etc

LOWIQ

wow bro you really just typed all that so people could mock you and not read it ? :/ make it shorter next time

Del

Rot is a bunch of no life gremlin retards

adopt

If Jagex fails to do so, then RoT should prepare an official statement of some sort, because the amount of slander and outrage is ridiculous at this point.

It's pissing me off to see Jed accused of leaking IPs, corruption, etc. and I'll be even more upset if the Old School Team does nothing to clear his name (I'll probably rant to Sween in DM about this lol).

RoT will always be seen as the villain (nothing can really change that), but how is it that Old School's most low-key Jmod is now suddenly the most notorious and corrupt???

They're probably not gonna hold off handing the money, but they should probably investigate all the participating, clans, ccs , etc. and then really decide if this is something they want to continue hosting.

If something isn't said a all, it'll probably hurt any trust in Rot's continued community initiatives, their loss, but you know?

how did he get so lucky to land a gem like you, seriously.

Ghettobeluga

C6zircI.png

Edited by Ghettobeluga

trouble

Well, on the one hand, wanted to see if one of u will go all spokesman on this shit like

"NO WE DID NOT CHEAT WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THE SERVERS, IT WAS THE RUSSIANS!"

Since you have this avenue available given your winner in the screenshot is very confused after Fox Dc's with better gear and a higher level.. Meaning most likely Mr Fox will win.

Also the rest of the post is just b.s insults cos I know that's the stuff that gets you high, tacky insults is like the cocaine of rot..

But on the other hand your good name as in "we love the community, we want it to grow, u are all very special to us *snif*" - bulerik

Is going to shit rn

You should say something hm

It should say something about the servers, maybe offer to put up for stable connections or something, loads of people Dc'd U can make a move here, or u can sit in ur shitty little gremlin caves and feed on each others shit

obviously, deny u ddos'd even if u did.. its pr u must manage it. like ur boy said u are big part of RS so u are affecting lot of people, that said maybe this cuts the numbers taking things seriously and u conitue to farm small amounts of money by ddosing.. also on which planet do u guys saying u are rich live on.. 70k is a reasonable salary for a professional.. and still they wont be rich.. You made it in over a year, and its split between 100+ of you.. cos u can afford takeout pizza for the first time in your life doens't mean your ghetto ass is rich.. trying to work out whether you are just stupid.. or stupid..

https://i.imgur.com/CS5gkM6.png

trouble

C6zircI.png

man-eating-pizza-rotator.jpg

1 months worth of frozen pizza and fizzy pop! Im rich! - Ghetto porpoise 2k17

Porpoise has a dick on its head... See that's why its more fitting.

Edited by trouble

Tomdabom

servers were dcing all week what can you espect

jax

dead botting is a braindead retard and anyone who believes anything he says is just as braindead. he's literally admitted to scamming, ddosing and rwting lmfao.

LazerR

ffs just accept were the best, 500v100 lmfao

kyle

btw i genuinely wouldn't put it past that dumbass dead botting kid to have ddosed his own members and pulled his own plug just in the hopes that rot would be dqed and his clan would finally have a chance to win l0l