Sign in to follow this  
trouble

DMM DDosing / DCs Etc

Robo

Would like ROT to comment, since on the extremely reliable source Reddit its been suggested that you guys were cheating. And that you cheated before lots of times.

Stopped reading right there, half of Reddit thinks mazhar is rot leader.

county

makes sense if you think about it

Jack

how long did this take you to type lmfao... given the anti-RoT community bias I'd personally rather win clean to prove the retards wrong but unfortunately you can only beat what's in front of you

the real question you should be asking is: how can 6 clans with a combined 400+ people completely fail to kill a clan that had less than 100

Otter

Finland's already high suicide rate just doubled after today's dam results

Ryzho

same as always,

team up vs rot

rot still wins vs 500+

dq rot, rot ddosers, rot hacked me, we've seen it all before. everyone hates rot.

Gooofy

didnt read but fools lost while teamed with 300 people lmfao

Xmas Lolita_Chan

If Jagex fails to do so, then RoT should prepare an official statement of some sort, because the amount of slander and outrage is ridiculous at this point.

It's pissing me off to see Jed accused of leaking IPs, corruption, etc. and I'll be even more upset if the Old School Team does nothing to clear his name (I'll probably rant to Sween in DM about this lol).

RoT will always be seen as the villain (nothing can really change that), but how is it that Old School's most low-key Jmod is now suddenly the most notorious and corrupt???

They're probably not gonna hold off handing the money, but they should probably investigate all the participating, clans, ccs , etc. and then really decide if this is something they want to continue hosting.

If something isn't said at all, it'll probably hurt any trust in Rot's continued community initiatives, their loss, but you know?

Edited by Aurella

i2eally

rot beat lit fools dl cd and it wasnt difficult

derek

watching will edit

Silv

I am way too rich to read that entire post

i have asked one of my money counters to read this post and let me know what it says

ill get back to you