Jump to content
Matt

Will Anti-RoT ever recover from this?

Recommended Posts

dex

WHO FUCKING DID THIS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Newt

back into hiding they go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex

WHO FUCKING DONE THIS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bipoc

Wouldnt be surprised if AF and REV closed after this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ff20gonext

easyyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex
Just now, Newt said:

back into hiding they go

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex
Just now, bipoc said:

Wouldnt be surprised if AF and REV closed after this one

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex

THEIR ONCE A YEAR PREP WAS IN MARCH AND WE FUCKING ENDED THEM IN 20 MINUTES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adam

12 clans prepped and lasted 1 hour just lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex
Just now, Adam said:

12 clans prepped and lasted 1 hour just lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zombis427

Grats Rot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex

NEVER NOT WINNING

NEVER NOT GAINING

ROT WINS AGAIN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex

NEVER NOT WINNING

NEVER NOT GAINING

ROT WINS AGAIN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex

NEVER NOT WINNING

NEVER NOT GAINING

ROT WINS AGAIN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex

KOOKYEL KOORTY GET YOUR FUCKING INHALER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now