Jump to content
Matt

Will Anti-RoT ever recover from this?

Recommended Posts

dex

1 POKE 110 SHOOTERS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
buwatt
Just now, dex said:

1 POKE 110 SHOOTERS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b289

its corona time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex

who fucking done this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xgot

rot will always win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
buwatt

120 in ts no prep l0000000000000000000000000000000000l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex
Just now, buwatt said:

120 in ts no prep l0000000000000000000000000000000000l

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex

antirot about to go into a 9 month hibernation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex

minimap was always fucking purple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryzho
5 minutes ago, bipoc said:

Wouldnt be surprised if AF and REV closed after this one

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17_

this is the exact reason jay wanted to join so many times lmfao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex
1 minute ago, 17_ said:

this is the exact reason jay wanted to join so many times lmfao

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex

imascaper is fat as fuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex

spic is fast as fuck (also, spic)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex

they got fucked and they know it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now