Sign in to follow this  
Matt

End of BH -> End of Brutality?

Billgodyz

they will be the next ag to us

BrutBen

We dont even do BH so good one you 14 year old mexican xD. Go rage quit RoT 4823892 times and come back then join CoRR xdddddd

Lol at the RoT talking shit too didn't you lose a PKRI with us on our what? 3rd ever multi Trip LOL

o shi- ban off :P

Dan~loot
We dont even do BH so good one you 14 year old mexican xD. Go rage quit RoT 4823892 times and come back then join CoRR xdddddd

Lol at the RoT talking shit too didn't you lose a PKRI with us on our what? 3rd ever multi Trip LOL

We lost to you only because ell01 called DI every time we man handled you.

BrutBen

Well done to H0z for throwing away his forum account by the way :S, got Steve the baby right in the shit l0l

Zach

I can't quote ben's post cuz it got deleted but pretty much rofl you're an idiot. We were wrecking you and DI conveniently crashed 3 times so we left. You're a horrible leader and the fact that your own ranks step down after 1 thing that pisses them off shows how much your clan and member blow. So much for your community

Nine

You seem pretty frustrated man. The only reason you 'won' was because it was crashed 7+ times (with us being the main target) and you just left the battlefield every time we got crashed and you let us clear them, what did you expect? us to stay and get crashed 10 more times while you leave the battlefield again to lick your dick? Nah, we couldn't be bothered with your bullshit.

Oh, your warlords have been declining all of our fight offers ever since you 'won', so if you think you're the better clan then grow a pair and give us a legit fight that doesn't get crashed.

Edited by 9151

BrutBen
your own ranks step down after 1 thing that pisses them off shows how much your clan and member blow. So much for your community

Ell01 hasn't stepped down lol and don't talk me about community look at what has happened to RoT all your core/descent members have left. You just dont want to swallow your pride and die because of DI lol :rot:

Dan~loot
Ell01 hasn't stepped down lol and don't talk me about community look at what has happened to RoT all your core/descent members have left. You just dont want to swallow your pride and die because of DI lol :rot:

Gkef was probably the only "core" member that left lol.and he still does everything with us along with the rest that left :D

h0z

lol hankins bro, what happened ? if ell01 and wilson quit there goes your multi empire, who left?

Zach

Almost no 'core' members left; most of the older members are retired. We're currently on the rise, and if anyone is about to die, it's you, after reading that post rofl. And DI doesn't have anything on us. As for you, you guys have died as many times as TSC had. Your clan is full of leeches, which is why your clan was one giant tool. First to us for like a whole year; letting us completely leech off you guys in BH, and now you're on your knees with DI as if you think they actually give a shit about you guys. Just being used again thinking you can somehow turn on us in multi and think you're going to get somewhere with it, rofl.

BrutBen
lol hankins bro, what happened ? if ell01 and wilson quit there goes your multi empire, who left?

They didn't quit :/

As for Brutality dieing have you guys won a fight in 2009 :rot: and Dudezach if you didn't realise we used RoT in BH to fight DI with numbers your more stupid than i thought you was :blush:

Dan~loot

BRUTALITYS OLDSCHOOL MEMBERS CONSIST OF PEOPLE WHO JOINED IN 2008

thought i would throw that out there =o

BrutBen
BRUTALITYS OLDSCHOOL MEMBERS CONSIST OF PEOPLE WHO JOINED IN 2008

thought i would throw that out there =o

By the looks of it you was not RoT in old wild "Senior Member" :lol: