Sign in to follow this  
Matt

End of BH -> End of Brutality?

Fazt
I Pked with Brutality, you know before you were ranked - and I think it's safe to say with Brutality's incompetent leadership that's idea of motivation is a bunch of posts on how you've reached 80 members that Brutality hasn't changed. Brutality's standards? you guys used to 1 Item DI/AG everytime they stepped into the wild, don't be a hypocrite.

Standards as in good members, if you'd rate a member from 1-10 without a biased opinion Brutalitys average would probably 2x rot's.

Rofl.

Nice 19 day sign up btw - Atleast we now know how Brut pulled 60.

We pull same opts as rot in a 1 hour prep then they do in a week prep.

Jao`

[14:11] <%Gkef`> i dont flame

Blaedr
Standards as in good members, if you'd rate a member from 1-10 without a biased opinion Brutalitys average would probably 2x rot's.

We pull same opts as rot in a 1 hour prep then they do in a week prep.

Which is why when H0z asks for a 1 hour prep PKRI you decline and say 1 week prep huh?

Fazt
Which is why when H0z asks for a 1 hour prep PKRI you decline and say 1 week prep huh?

Did he seriously say that? I asked him as late as yesterday for a fight, he said 10 gmt or no thanks, seeing as most of brutality are gmt or gmt+1 I said 9 gmt or no ty. He didnt want that though.

Pwnzor Mage

Was just about to say that

Pwnzor Mage
Did he seriously say that? I asked him as late as yesterday for a fight, he said 10 gmt or no thanks, seeing as most of brutality are gmt or gmt+1 I said 9 gmt or no ty. He didnt want that though.

You have a bedtime at 10 or something, why couldn't you fight then?? O_o

Fazt
You have a bedtime at 10 or something, why couldn't you fight then?? O_o

cause for whatever reason more members are online at 9 gmt then 10 gmt.

Blaedr

10 GMT isn't late, about 50% of RoT is GMT and the other EST, so yeh.

cause for whatever reason more members are online at 9 gmt then 10 gmt.

Shows your members dedication, we have GMT'ers who go to PKRIs and shit at like 12am, alot of the time later.

Fazt
10 GMT isn't late, about 50% of RoT is GMT and the other EST, so yeh.

Shows your members dedication, we have GMT'ers who go to PKRIs and shit at like 12am, alot of the time later.

w/e it's like arguing to a wall. I'll just set up a fight with one of ur officials and we'll see.

Lybiathin

lmfao my postcount went up by one

Pwnzor Mage
w/e it's like arguing to a wall. I'll just set up a fight with one of ur officials and we'll see.

Is that after a 3week prep or what?

Fazt
Is that after a 3week prep or what?

You better start prepping now then for the unknown date.

Kil Zone

Omgz0r.

Edited by Kil Zone

Sneakymage66
This must be the busiest your forums have been in months

Wish i could say the same for you but your fourms have only been up and active a month since your last death

How much do you know about Brutality? Exacly, nothing except for the shit you've read on forums. I can count all leaving topics brutality have had in total on my fingers, so much for "NO COMMUNITY WHATSOEVER".

And don't bother replying how the members don't know better cause Brutalitys standard is many lvls higher then rots that resort to 1 iteming after a few deaths.

If you would quit sucking off tomisme/whoever's dick you suck to secure your place in DI in a month when your clan dies, you would realise that the members we did lose are actually pretty worthless

And resort to 1 iteming? Didn't you guys make your own clan chat to nigger range KO all day because you don't have the skill to actually run them out lol? Rot has had 30 opts in a bh trip before and ran out 60+ of KO

I even rember a month ago all 5 of your members bhed with us because you couldn't get a solid team to actually bh and kill someone Lol.