Sign in to follow this  
Jimi

MW2

Jimi

THE OFFICIAL TOPIC!

Let me run it by you. MW2 has a shorter campaign that lasts approx 4.5hrs. Single player may be a little bit of a let down, but in return they supposedly made multiplayer SO much better. I've heard it blows away COD4. Although there is the controversial mission that everyone's talking about where you slaughter innocent people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg2rfCAkIJk

Lots of people are also pissed about the PC version not only being delayed, but instead of dedicated servers (servers that any1 can host, whether on their PC or a VPS/server CS and other Steam games use these) Infinity Ward is using their own servers (like how blizzard runs the servers for WoW). You'll have to only play on their servers and that means that there aren't going to be any mods for the game. Also they removed console commands, so you can't change a lot of the options you could previously. Lots of people are boycotting the PC version, because it's a step backwards for multiplayer PC games.

So yeah, who's getting/gotten it? I'm going to buy it for 360 eventually.

Sneakymage66

Got it. Loved it. played it for nearly 13 hours straight today

Toastninja5

ive got it, i love it, i play it alot and that mission where you slaughter everyone you get an option at the start asking if you wanna take that mission out or not

Brian

Yo suckas add the tag "The Skeletonrex"

Fucking DDK all day on it. I love it, thermal m4 ownage my nikkas

Olorin49

my bros got it at my mums, going round at the weekend to no life it :D

shadowpk_u

call of duty is better

sourcerer

oo, might look more into this :P

The Man

I got it and I really do like it but for some reason it keeps fucking my ps3 up like right after a match is ended and they show the scores..Once the scores show up it just freezes up my ps3 and I have to keep turning it off and on..This happens like every 4 games or so..Really hope they can fix this or some shit..

Any ps3 comments will result in you getting striked.

Sneakymage66

I got it and I really do like it but for some reason it keeps fucking my ps3 up like right after a match is ended and they show the scores..Once the scores show up it just freezes up my ps3 and I have to keep turning it off and on..This happens like every 4 games or so..Really hope they can fix this or some shit..

Any ps3 comments will result in you getting striked.

ps3 is fuckin shit

Tyler

That mission was pretty funny. Multiplayer is so fun and 10x better than MW1.

Barbus12

got it for 360, campaign is a bit short but it doesnt let you down. multiplayer is really good its just SO much items/perks.