Sign in to follow this  
Jimi

MW2

Izacboy123

Got it for PC. It's not bad, misterisaac is my steam.

It doesn't come close to CoD4 though, it's too easy, none competetive and it doesn't even have dedicated servers it's P2P like shitty consoles (I feel sorry for people who play on consoles, they really are a joke).

Harry

Gave my bro my 360 hard drive, he's getting it. Guess i'll try it for an hour or so, not really into it.

Edited by Grimstriper

Razor Jimbob

Single player campaign is a bit short, but the storyline twists, graphics and shit like running across the rooftops when you have to jump on to the heli make up for it. Then you still have like spec ops which has some decent missions.

Online is fucking unreal.

Best game I've ever played.

Guest Fuhq247

boxxy-trolling.jpg

only cuz fuh's reading this topic ^

:3

I probably wont play it lol, i stopped buying consoles after the ps2 came out

Jimi

Got it for PC. It's not bad, misterisaac is my steam.

It doesn't come close to CoD4 though, it's too easy, none competetive and it doesn't even have dedicated servers it's P2P like shitty consoles (I feel sorry for people who play on consoles, they really are a joke).

nice flaming consoles when your buying the PC version that got stripped of dedicated servers and MUCH more including lots of console settings. Supporting something that is a step backward for your gaming platform is basically taking any advantage from the PC, and making it exactly the same as a console

erik

It's alright but it annoying with the assault guns/machine guns shooting and hitting someone who is literally at the end of the map. It kind of makes sniping pointless.

Another good thing about it is the Special Ops shit. I finished all but like 2 on veteran.

Jimi

It's alright but it annoying with the assault guns/machine guns shooting and hitting someone who is literally at the end of the map. It kind of makes sniping pointless.

Another good thing about it is the Special Ops shit. I finished all but like 2 on veteran.

na theres a couple really damn big sniper maps, idk the names but ones all grass and like a bunker in the middle and the other is all snow with a huge house in the middle

Breaker

the only thing i dont like it is in multi player with the retarded red dot shit being invisible but someone is there

Izacboy123

nice flaming consoles when your buying the PC version that got stripped of dedicated servers and MUCH more including lots of console settings. Supporting something that is a step backward for your gaming platform is basically taking any advantage from the PC, and making it exactly the same as a console

PC is better for FPS, fact. Who wants to aim with a joystick with assisted aiming? not me. I play competitively, and consoles just aren't competitive at all, they suck nut.

Archingtwin

U HAve to Have it bEst game my gamer tag: the1hiter

Jimi

PC is better for FPS, fact. Who wants to aim with a joystick with assisted aiming? not me. I play competitively, and consoles just aren't competitive at all, they suck nut.

yes but you fail to see that this game was a failure of a pc game, it was sloppily ported to pc, half the shit still said xbox 360 and honestly, this is not the game you want to be playing if your serious about competitive computer gaming, i can see kill streaks going off way to often on a pc version where you can actually aim decent. in general this game just wasn't designed for the pc, so dont bitch over the game when its your means of playing it

i prefer pc gaming, but there are a few games that you just need to play on the consoles.

Igotlaid 69

I need a Ps3/Xbox :(

Ravenage

great online game, never get bored of it. :cheers:

FoRing

Got it on PC and love it