Sign in to follow this  
Jimi

MW2

Gino

Beat whole game, 50/50 Achievements. Was a breeze to be honest, love campaign and still love playing it on Veteran. If anyone needs help with any achievements or spec ops. Msg me kay?

Erik`

Fuck I still need to get it.

Addy-Zach

got it on PC, fucking owns

Ludadogg0

ive got it, i love it, i play it alot and that mission where you slaughter everyone you get an option at the start asking if you wanna take that mission out or not

This ^

Ludadogg0

It's part of the story-line, you're an undercover CIA agent trying to gain Makarov's (the antagonist) trust.

I finished the campaign today and I have to say, the story in MW2 is hard to fucking top. That's seriously the best campaign I think I've ever played in any game. Can't wait for MW3 (ye the ending makes it evident theres going to be another).

Yeah, the story line was bad ass, the graphics are bad ass and i seriously hope MW3 comes out cuz the ending kept me at the edge of my seat l0l.

Element0171

Yeah, the story line was bad ass, the graphics are bad ass and i seriously hope MW3 comes out cuz the ending kept me at the edge of my seat l0l.

Same i there making a mw3 but its going to be called something different im pretty sure.

Zeros

Have it, love it. Multiplayer on it is amazing. HC Ric S&D ftw.

Corey

Just went 90(K) 18(A) 22(D) and nuked on afgan lol.

Breaker

about to prestige l[]l