Sign in to follow this  
Jimi

MW2

Billgodyz

Got it

My NAT type is strict which means its slow looking for games, anyone know how to change this?

Satan

wtf is the point in that "no russian" mission lol?

Looks fun as fuck though, gonna get it soon :)

Jimi

wtf is the point in that "no russian" mission lol?

Looks fun as fuck though, gonna get it soon :)

It's part of the story-line, you're an undercover CIA agent trying to gain Makarov's (the antagonist) trust.

I finished the campaign today and I have to say, the story in MW2 is hard to fucking top. That's seriously the best campaign I think I've ever played in any game. Can't wait for MW3 (ye the ending makes it evident theres going to be another).

Jimi

COD5 is so much better than MW2 lol

boxxy-trolling.jpg

only cuz fuh's reading this topic ^

Breaker

that scene where you get betrayed by the russians pissed me off cuz im russian

Corey

got it LOVE IT beat it on veteran working on spec ops LOTSSSSSSSSSSSS of chalenges for mp like sight of hand IV unlocks the pro (look down sight faster) and after that even tho u unlocked it, it still goes im on VI atm :D lots of xp overtime ftw baby

Jake

Rapes, beat it and I'm like level 30, got like all my Slight of Hand/Stopping power/Steady aim VI's done. Only thing thats gay is that everybody camp :(.

Sneakymage66

It's part of the story-line, you're an undercover CIA agent trying to gain Makarov's (the antagonist) trust.

I finished the campaign today and I have to say, the story in MW2 is hard to fucking top. That's seriously the best campaign I think I've ever played in any game. Can't wait for MW3 (ye the ending makes it evident theres going to be another).

I heard that this is the last line in the call of duty games, i could be wrong since i just heard it from a few diff people but its to late for me to do any googling now.

Jimi

Got it

My NAT type is strict which means its slow looking for games, anyone know how to change this?

you gotta set ur xbox to use a specific local IP (I use 192.168.1.50) and then you port forward ports 80 and 3074 for that IP

guides only say 87-89 and then 3073-3075, but mine works perfect with the above options

Sneakymage66

Might rent it.

I dont think they sell it on VHS hickus you might have to wait awhile.

Jerem Ias

I dont think they sell it on VHS hickus you might have to wait awhile.

LOL.