Sign in to follow this  
Fulco

Df appreciation topic

Fulco

So recently df has been helping di/vr out by acing for them, teaming with them, helping them out, etc.

It seemed like it was a pretty good connection the 3 had going on and that everyone respected df and all.

We couldn't have been more wrong

After today's ac by df where they were forced to get near cleared by us VR made a topic on their forums just showing how much they appreciate df trying to keep their fight clean and taking the hits for them.

Here are a few random quotes from said topic:

3paCh.png

3paDp.png

3paEr.png

3paEY.png

As you can see, vr are very grateful to df for trying to let them have a clean fight. Many baskets of flowers send df's way.

Now I wish I could tell you that it's any better on DI's forums but sadly it is not.

My question to you fellow rot members: How long is too long. When will df stop being the clan that does everything for them but only gets flames in return. When will df finally rise from the hate and do something against the ones that did them wrong.

Edited by Fulco

derek

So recently df has been helping di/vr out by acing for them, teaming with them, helping them out, etc.

It seemed like it was a pretty good connection the 3 had going on and that everyone respected df and all.

We couldn't have been more wrong

After today's ac by df where they were forced to get near cleared by us - no shame in it df, you have a far smaller memberlist. You shouldn't have been put on the spot by di/vr who selfishly thought about their own fight - VR made a topic on their forums just showing how much they appreciate df trying to keep their fight clean and taking the hits for them.

Here are a few random quotes from said topic:

3paCh.png

3paDp.png

3paEr.png

3paEY.png

As you can see, vr are very grateful to df for trying to let them have a clean fight. Many baskets of flowers send df's way.

Now I wish I could tell you that it's any better on DI's forums but sadly it is not.

My question to you fellow rot members: How long is too long. When will df stop being the clan that does everything for them but only gets flames in return. When will df finally rise from the hate and do something against the ones that did them wrong.

lol didnt read

Eruzione

didn't read

Perfected x

no read

Baller

I'm gonna read I promise

brett

clicked the link again to actually read but still didnt read lol

`Ankit

Jeffreyp is the best bebe

Emanpop

DF pretty much turned into a slave clan. They ac'd for VR, who tried to close them for 2 years. With people like Murray 1991, Lovelost, and True 2k8 calling the shot's it's pretty much expected though.