Sign in to follow this  
Fulco

Df appreciation topic

Mfw

Alliance holding strong

Harry

Teaming with Vr? We had no choice but to "side" with them. I can assure you, we would never "team" with Vr unless forced to.

You weren't forced to try and AC their fight for them. Thanks for trying doing so though provided us with laughs.

Also don't come with the bull that you were there for EoS. You logged in at VR vs DI and walked around their fight at GDZ/New Gate for 5 minutes. Then when you finally clocked on that we were killing returners at mossies you came to hit us there and, well, we all know how that ended up.

Edited by Harry

O A

Teaming with Vr? We had no choice but to "side" with them. I can assure you, we would never "team" with Vr unless forced to.

You weren't forced to try and AC their fight for them. Thanks for trying doing so though provided us with laughs.

Also don't come with the bull that you were there for EoS. You logged in at VR vs DI and walked around their fight at GDZ/New Gate for 5 minutes. Then when you finally clocked on that we were killing returners at mossies you came to hit us there and, well, we all know how that ended up.

Lol? You do realize we were walking around looking for Eos. If you can't even comprehend that much, I am wasting my time responding.

Harry

Lol? You do realize we were walking around looking for Eos. If you can't even comprehend that much, I am wasting my time responding.

Yeah was nothing to do with the fact you walked around their fight and then when a DI member told you ingame that we were at mossies you walked over to us. (I was falled in on you the whole time) I mean do you honestly believe you weren't trying to AC? Your leader seems to disagree and this would suggest otherwise http://puu.sh/3p9TM.png

-22:43:58- (+A02) True_2k8

-22:44:02- (+A02) wanna stop be useless
-22:44:09- (True_2k8) we can logout if u want

-22:44:40- (+A02) You've yet to kill anyone in rot True_2k8

Edited by Harry

Daniela

man it's gotta suck so much when you're already swallowing your pride to team up with a clan you hate and AC their fight, get destroyed by ROT and then flamed by the clan you ACed for lol

Attitude Era

df needs to turn Heel already

Matt

20:00:51 | @Daniela: df members on that topic are like people who deny the holocaust happened

sums it up

Bearcub

20:00:51 | @Daniela: df members on that topic are like people who deny the holocaust happened

sums it up

:wub:

Eazy

hey guys i like eos

Vladi x

:yao:

Mike`

So it all comes from a clan who is fucking stupid enough to crash everyone and spend their nights hugging mossies? Oh just get over with that obsession, you won't ever be on Df's level.

We had a plan for Eos, but they backed out, while having the same numbers as us, so we just killed everyone that came across us yesterday.

You mean you actually killed someone?

Fulco

? I never admitted we were forced to team with Vr lol. We were after eos. Eos logged. We walked around waiting for eos, and logged. Not like were gonna fight you guys who had more than 20 people ingame. But, anything to increase your ego's.

Ok so you didn't wanna fight us, that's fair. But instead of LOGGING out like any normal clan does when they don't want to fight or retreat to single like any other clan, you stayed and tried to last until vr + di came.

But ok let's assume you still didn't want to team with vr, as soon as vr + di were there, obviously since you don't wanna team with them, you'd leave once they're there right?

Nope, you stayed and held their hand for the next 50 minutes until they left.

Ye of course you didn't wanna team with vr + di. Who even believes the stories true 2k8 still coughs up