Sign in to follow this  
Fulco

Df appreciation topic

Daniela

would be good for them to get out soon cause their members aren't as dumb as their officials believe, sooner rather than later they'll get pissed off for having to side with a clan they openly hated before which aren't helping the matter by shit talking DFs efforts

Blaedr

Man you trailer trash kids are dumber than I thought lol, we were out for EoS that night not acing for VR, Eos didn't fight us for some reason though so we took the only available action out there (you guys).

Keep getting mad though chaps

Edited by Blaedr

Daniela

Man you trailer trash kids are dumber than I thought lol, we were out for EoS that night not acing for VR, Eos didn't fight us for some reason though so we took the only available action out there (you guys).

pls don't take it to heart blaedr :(

Simonsays

Do not speak minion

Blaedr

I'm not pal dont worry (THH) but your propaganda attempts make me laugh, every clan would have done the same in our situation if there wasn't any other choice (including rot)

Daniela

I'm not pal dont worry (THH) but your propaganda attempts make me laugh, every clan would have done the same in our situation if there wasn't any other choice (including rot)

teaming with the likes of VR? doubtful

dereadytobie

VR is so stupid, they joined the alliance of shit (DI+DF) and now they're crying lmfao?

Get on your knees like the old days VR.

EoMeri

lol didn't read

Bearcub

can u get my glasses please

Juri

So it all comes from a clan who is fucking stupid enough to crash everyone and spend their nights hugging mossies? Oh just get over with that obsession, you won't ever be on Df's level.

We had a plan for Eos, but they backed out, while having the same numbers as us, so we just killed everyone that came across us yesterday.

derek

We had a plan for Eos, but they backed out, while having the same numbers as us, so we just killed everyone that came across us yesterday.

that worked out well

Danne

So it all comes from a clan who is fucking stupid enough to crash everyone and spend their nights hugging mossies? Oh just get over with that obsession, you won't ever be on Df's level.

sry we are not on divine forces clan level yet

CCa8lKh.gif

Blaedr

teaming with the likes of VR? doubtful

man you gud troll daniela :)