Sign in to follow this  
Fulco

Df appreciation topic

Harry

2 DF members burrowing out their RoT forum pass words to rage post. This topic was much more worthwhile that I thought it'd be.

Edited by Harry

Daniela

successful night out was successful

>> operation getmad'13

Aceman

New version of TT

Cody^

Man you trailer trash kids are dumber than I thought lol, we were out for EoS that night not acing for VR, Eos didn't fight us for some reason though so we took the only available action out there (you guys). Keep getting mad though chaps

pls don't take it to heart blaedr :(

I'm not pal dont worry (THH) but your propaganda attempts make me laugh, every clan would have done the same in our situation if there wasn't any other choice (including rot)

Man you trailer trash kids are dumber than I thought lol, we were out for EoS that night not acing for VR, Eos didn't fight us for some reason though so we took the only available action out there (you guys). Keep getting mad though chaps

pls don't take it to heart blaedr :(

I'm not pal dont worry (THH) but your propaganda attempts make me laugh, every clan would have done the same in our situation if there wasn't any other choice (including rot)

Yes rush us again and get cleared in 5x mins very good

dereadytobie

So it all comes from a clan who is fucking stupid enough to crash everyone and spend their nights hugging mossies? Oh just get over with that obsession, you won't ever be on Df's level.

We had a plan for Eos, but they backed out, while having the same numbers as us, so we just killed everyone that came across us yesterday.

What should we do?

Fight Di? They wont, too scared.

Fight VR? Definantely wont way too shit.

Fight DF? Oh please lmfao.

Fight eos? They dare but last time they didn't last 10 minutes due to not pulling enough.

So we crashed Di for not fighting us and keep making excuses. You were there, we completely smashed DF then VR came because they can't fight anyone 1v1 due to being fucking trash.

So yeah now it's a 1v3 and will be for a long time, atleast it's something even though we always end up having the best k/d ratio by far and last clan standing. Pretty pathetic you need 3 clans against us to even compete though but it's whatever lol.

Edited by bereadytodie

esse

divine faggots mad again waha

Ludadogg0

With DF being the weakest clan in 07 they have no choice but to be the bitch clan.

Daniela

We had a plan for Eos, but they backed out, while having the same numbers as us, so we just killed everyone that came across us yesterday.

I think it's fair to say that our plan worked out better than yours ^_^

StarScream

Poor DF.

O A

Teaming with Vr? We had no choice but to "side" with them. I can assure you, we would never "team" with Vr unless forced to.

derek

Teaming with Vr? We had no choice but to "side" with them. I can assure you, we would never "team" with Vr unless forced to.

so youre admitting we forced you to team with vr?

thanks for the confirmation, not that we needed it.

Danne

rot making clans have no choice since 1969

proud rot since day 1

O A

? I never admitted we were forced to team with Vr lol. We were after eos. Eos logged. We walked around waiting for eos, and logged. Not like were gonna fight you guys who had more than 20 people ingame. But, anything to increase your ego's.